~¡~

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asked as he looked around the house, Taehyung stopping in his way and pulling Jin to the side.

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"Yo what's going on?" Namjoon asked who walked by, only for Jin to look wide eyed at him and then back at Taehyung who was side eyeing Jungkooks door.

Another day and everyone was staring at Jungkook at lunchtime.

"..Can you give me the peas?"

"The peas"

"No Hoseok the peas" Jungkook repeated the second time as Hoseok was holding the salt towards him since an minute while staring at him in daze.

"The fuck is wrong with all of you today?" Jungkook asked a bit irritated, Yoongi just continuing his lunch like usual and looking at all of them as everyone seemed to have their eyes on Jungkook who was clearly getting annoyed.

"Guys.. Could you please stop staring? That's kinda.. Weird" Yoongi said, nudging Jin and Taehyung besides him.

"Yes.. Sorry.." Jin apologized, followed by Hoseok who quickly tried to focus back on his food.

"Tell me what happened." was all Hoseok said who walked in Jungkooks room, closing the door behind him, while the male just looked back from his desk and stared at Hoseok.

"What..?"

"What happened yesterday? Tell me"

Jungkook just leant a bit back and then tapped with his fingers around on his desk.

"Well.."

"Well? I thought he didn't have any guts to actually do such stuff, what the fuck happened then yesterday?"

"I kinda got upset and refused to apologize.. And he may have been upset as well.. And well, I got him even more upset and he kinda jerked me off while handcuffing me?"

".. He-excuse me what?"

"Yeah I know, was crazy.. But hot. And my stubborn ass managed to get sucked off by him, therefore mission complete" Jungkook grinned looking at the other.

"Hand me my twenty bucks" Jungkook said and held out his hand only for Hoseok to sight and hand over the money.

"You really are a manipulative little asshole" Hoseok said and then gave Jungkooks shoulder a pat.

"Thanks~ just like you my friend. And now I even get to have some payback without him being upset at me" Jungkook smirked, Hoseok making a small ohh sound as if being amazed.

"You're younger but I still have to learn some stuff off you kook" Hoseok said, Jungkook looking a bit proud until the door opened and Taehyung stood there.

"You're both so disgusting with your bets.. 30 bucks that you can't get him to ride your tight in the living room" Taehyung grinned, looking at Hoseok.

"Ay ay, 20 bucks if he does it in front of us before dinner" Jimin added standing behind Taehyung and going inside the room, everyone just looking at each other.

It was a daily basis for those 4 to make bets with each other.
Namjoon and Jin mostly being left out as the two of them never really were interested in such things and rather found it odd.

Despite Taehyung just calling Hoseok and Jungkook out for treating Yoongi like an object, he did himself have his tendencies to switch up if it did give him some kind of satisfaction as well. A bit of a hypocrite.

Therefore the 4 of them had their fun alone.

Hoseok had now his mission to complete however, a bit of an struggle as Yoongi was always hesitant to do anything in front of anyone but easy 50$ to earn, as well as an awesome experience.
He totally would've done it for free but it wouldn't have been a real bet without money.

"Yoongi? Baby?" Hoseok asked after knocking on the door, carefully walking inside Yoongis room, the male laying on his bed half asleep as he just took a nap.

"Hm.. Hobi?.. What now?"

"Nothing just continue sleeping" Hoseok said and laid down behind Yoongi, making sure to push his body as close as possible against the smallers and eventually push his hips forward to rub his crotch against Yoongis butt.

"H-Hoseok the fuck are you doing!?" Yoongi asked now being clearly awake and about to move away when Hoseok already pulled him back and gave his neck a small kiss.

"Just keep still.. Don't have to do anything just let me continue"

"I can't continue sleeping like that though!" Yoongi frowned, trying to get away again only to push his legs together as Hoseoks had put a hand on his crotch to give it a small squeeze.

"Cute~" the taller grinned, holding Yoongis crotch while pushing his own again against Yoongis butt.

"hobi.. W-wait a second we-Stop squeezing it!" The male now commented, as Hoseok kept giving his crotch small squeezes.

"It's so cute how you keep pushing your legs together though"

It was a comment Yoongi found rather embarrassing, therefore quickly getting out of hoseoks grip to stand up and calm down.

"Don't wanna continue? I'm always up for it, gonna be in the living room" Hoseok spoke with a small smile, slowly standing up as well and walking over to Yoongi to quickly peck his lips and then give his butt a small slap.

"Just go" Yoongi frowned, pointing to the door, to which Hoseok left.

"So how exactly is that supposed to work?" Jimin asked, Hoseok having a big smirk on his lips.

"Either wet dreams if he continued sleeping or if that doesn't work I still get to keep being in his mind today. He's eventually gonna come down in the living room" Hoseok said and then walked downstairs followed by the other's.

Hour after hour, nothing happening. Though there Yoongi was going inside the kitchen to Jin who quickly made the younger a snack.

Once inside the living room Yoongi rather focused on the fruit he got, only to get distracted by The four around him who kept stealing some fruit off his plate.

"No stop to-Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled a bit annoyed as Jungkook stole another piece, Jimin only chuckling and rubbing through Yoongis hair.

"Oh you're all such sneaky fuckers I swear" Yoongi grumbled, looking at the four and crossing his arms, only for Taehyung to poke his cheeks and get even more on his nerves.

"Calm down Yoongi. It's dinnertime soon anyways" He shrugged through Yoongi only glared at him as he really wanted to eat those fruits by himself after Jin cut them up so prettily for him.

"That's-"

"I guess we could all relax a bit" Hoseok said looking at Yoongi and pulling the smaller on his lap.

"Sorry for stealing some of those fruits off your plate baby doll, don't be upset though" The male hummed, pushing Yoongis hair out of his face to then peck his lips.

"I can't change it now anyways." Yoongi mumbled, leaning against Hoseok who rubbed his lower back.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jungkook asked, everyone agreeing, even though they watched Iron man for the 100th time as Jungkook didn't accept anything else.

"Baby~ how about we continue what we started a few hours ago?" Hoseok whispered, Yoongi looking a bit confused at him before slowly shaking his head.

"No? But wouldn't that be fun? Also Jungkook told me what you did.. Didn't get anything out of it though didn't you? Such a shame" the male kept whispering, moving his hands on Yoongis hips.