"The fuck happened to him?"

"To whom?"

"Jungkook"

"What? What's wrong?"

"He's throwing up since 10 minutes and rambles some stupid stuff about 50 dollars"

Silence, followed by Taehyung shaking his head and sighting a bit annoyed out, ignoring Namjoon who was standing in the doorway just waiting for an answer and Jimin who tried to hold in his laugh.

"So what did you two do? Poisoned his food again? Come on, you're not even teenagers anymore" Namjoon casually said, the maknea line having done some stupid and questionable stuff before, too much for Namjoon to actually list up.

"But it was fun, the last time we did that he had to perform an handstand while singing 'All I want for Christmas is you'" Jimin grinned only for Namjoon to give the two a not so amused look and just standing there in silence.

"Okay so what actually happened-

"Hey Jin what are you doing?" Taehyung asked walking inside Jins room who was standing on his desk putting some very questionable looking liquids together.

"Trying to create a masterpiece" Jin mumbled, writing something down and then looking back at Taehyung.

"Don't even think about putting your hands on this."

"..Could you survive drinking that?"

"Taehyung-No. No more stupid shit"

"But could you?"

".. Perhaps.. If your immune system is strong enough there's a small possibility"

".. Can I test it out? Not on myself of course." the younger asked, looking at Jin and then back at the liquid.

"what about a antidote?"

"on the desk over there. Only a small dosis should be enough"

And that's how Taehyung got the stuff.
Walking around the house and stopping at Jimins to tell him about it made it a bit more fun as the two had an great idea.

"50 bucks that you won't be able to down this and survive for 15 minutes" was all Taehyung said standing in front of Jungkook who was about to make himself a snack in the kitchen.

"Pfft- come on Tae as if he's so stupid and just casually drinks that stuff"

"He isn't. He's a pussy that-"

"GIVE THAT TO ME"

Not even two seconds later and Jungkook had gulped everything down.

"He's still alive that's impressive" Jimin only shrugged standing up to stretch and then follow Taehyung to the bathroom.

Namjoon could only sight as he grew tired of their bullshit and went back to his own room.

"So still alive I see"

"Hand me.. My fucking.. Money" Jungkook mumbled, not even looking at them.

Taehyung and Jimin tried their best not to chuckle at the younger, only to stop as soon as they heard Yoongi behind them.

".. What's going on in here? Are you sick?" The smaller asked, quickly making his way to Jungkook and rubbing his back.

"He's a dumbass that's what he is" Jimin commented, pulling Yoongi to the side.

"He ate something rotten or what do you mean?"

"He poisened himself" Taehyung calmly said and then pulled out a small pack from his pocket to take a pill.

"Okay.. Half of this should be enough for you stubborn dick" the male mumbled pulling Jungkooks head to the side to quickly give him the pill.

"Good luck" Was all Tae said, putting the 50 dollars besides Jungkook and walking out.

Yoongi just watched a bit dumbfounded, not really understanding how any of them was alive at this point if they did such stupid stuff to each other.

And then there was Jungkook who was just sitting besides the toilet, grinning at the 50 bucks even though he probably was rich anyways.

"I can't believe you're the same guy who rammed your dick in me yesterday" Yoongi whispered in disbelief, turning around to also leave and continue sleeping.

Two hours later and everything was mostly back to normal, Yoongi being woken up by Jin who just returned from grocery shopping, quickly checking on the smaller and stealing a few kisses.

"You must've slept well hm? You do look still half asleep" Jin chuckled, moving a hand through Yoongis hair.

"Kinda.. If only this morninh would've been quiet. No stupid Jungkook throwing up and stuff" he spoke, Jin looking for a second a bit concerned.

"Throwing up? Is he sick?"

"Poisened" Yoongi only said Jin about to say something when his mind just clicked and he remembered Taehyung.

"Oh this.. Alright Love, just get up, I brought some take away today. I'm gonna quickly have a look at Taes though" he excused himself, pecking the males lips to quickly hurry off.

Lunch was rather boring at the beginning, Taehyung who looked a bit annoyed after getting scolded by Jin, Jungkook who looked like he was high and Jin who was focusing on Yoongi.

"Say ah~"

"He's no child Hyung" Namjoon said looking at Jin who wanted to feed Yoongi, only to shut up as he got an glare.

"No need to baby him that much Jin." Hoseok added, rubbing Yoongis back who was sitting besides him.

"You don't have to feed me" Yoongi now also said

"Don't be ungrateful now!"

"Woah chill your nuts" Jimin spoke up, taking a spoonful of his food to throw it at Jin who of course got even more upset and ended up scolding everyone at the table even Yoongi.

"Gosh, he's so moody lately" Namjoon frowned, arms crossed as he sat on the couch besides Hoseok and Jimin.

"He's probably stressed because of that job" Hoseok speculated, leaning back and moving his hands through his hair.

"I guess I'd be too if I had to find someone who's been hiding since a year in a matter of a few days"

"And he's still doing his chores and stuff" Namjoon added, looking up as soon as Yoongi walked past them, stopping him by grabbing his wrist to pull him closer.

"Can you help us out for an second?"

".. Help you out?"

"Can you spend some time with Jin? Just stay by his side and stuff.. He's a bit stressed lately" Jimin explained, Yoongi looking a bit sceptical at them.

He was again a solution to their problems. That really had happened a lot lately.
He knew that the first case was pure luck, but lately it's been adding up.

".. What do I get out of that?" He therefore asked, the three looking a little surprised at him.

"Whatever you want, once you have a wish we'll fulfill it, deal?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon turning his head to look at Hoseok as if thinking that he was crazy.

".. Really whatever I want? And whenever I want it?" Yoongi asked again to be sure, receiving a nod from Hoseok.

And just like that Yoongi wandered off to Jins room.

"are you sure that's a good idea?" Namjoon asked looking at Hoseok who was grinning.

"Trust me.. That's nothing. Has Yoongi ever asked us for anything apart from giving him a little peace to sleep?" The male asked Namjoon now realizing that Hoseok may be right.

"That really was smart" Jimin mumbled, standing up to go back to his own room.