-&-

Holding in a breath and staring forward was all Yoongi did, not moving an inch.

"Not gonna-"

"Yoongi wanna help me set the table?" Jin asked who leant against the doorframe looking towards Yoongi who's attention quickly was put onto Jin.

"Yes sure"

And there Hoseoks 50 bucks went.

Yoongi getting off him to help Jin before dinner was set.
Hoseok clearly was a bit annoyed that Jin had to interrupt, knowing that he would've been able to earn the 50 if Jin didn't ask Yoongi to help him.

"I swear Jin is fucking my luck up" Hoseok sighted as he paid Taehyung and Jimin, Jungkook meanwhile leaning back against the pillows and throwing one of them up in the air only to them hit Taehyung with it.

"The next bet is gonna be even more fun. 20 that you can't get Yoongi to-"

And just like that the door opened Hoseok stopping his talking to Jungkook and just staring at Yoongi who stood there with an raised eyebrow.

Immediately Taehyung standing up, trying to explain the situation.

"It's not what you think like! It's not only for the fun we totally also do it because-"

"Tae shut the fuck up" Yoongi said pretty calm, turning around to turn his back at them.

"I told you that was some kind of bet, now give me my 100 bucks and buy me my tangerines." Yoongi spoke with crossed arms, Jin being heard who sighted and then took a look inside the room.

"I swear, couldn't you have said it was a damn dare or something and not a bet?" Jin frowned looking at all four of them.

Yoongi just bet against Jin, that they were betting. That for sure was a odd way to turn tables.

"Huh?.. You bet on us?" Jimin asked before Jungkook started to chuckle finding it pretty funny how similar Yoongi in fact was to them.

"we really raised you well" Hoseok grinned, walking to Yoongi to wrap an arm around him.

"can someone maybe explain to me why we're standing here?" Namjoon asked joining in.

It was one of the endless kind of things, which made them only feel a bit closer to each other.

Yoongi was sure that there were gonna be many more surprises, stupid actions and questionable decisions they'd make for him.

After all, why exactly was he there in the first place?

Right.

He had to.

It wasn't his decision, yet the only way he could deal with it was to accept it. What else was he supposed to do?

He had to accept everything they did, every stupid decision which was made for him. He couldn't change anything now.

Even if this life was rather making his mentality get broken more and more day by day, he wasn't sure if he even was able to return to a normal life now.

He grew attached.
He had no way to escape.
He at this point, didn't even think anymore of actually leaving.

They needed him, but now he needed them even more.

Unfortunate, some may call it. Though that's how life is, and if life fucks with Yoongi, he may as well literally fuck those 6 handsome guys which fucked up his life.