Learning about the enemy and planning the wedding

Three months have gone by since the day I got some of my memory back. I still do not remember much tho and everyone is trying to help me as much as possible. Carlisle told me not to strain or stress over it to much or else I could black out for awhile and never be able to remember anything at all.

???: Makinzie are you listening to me?

Me: What? Oh I'm sorry Alice, I was just thinking.

Alice: Well I hope it's about the wedding because it is happening in only a few weeks. You still have to tell me if you like your wedding dress.

Me: I love it, it's beautiful!!

My dress is a dark purple with black designs on the sleeveless top, a black underneath that comes out as puffy and a silk see-through shaw. It was the dress of my dreams and Alice was able to find the last one.

Me: Now put that away before Aro sees it, and don't let him touch your hand either.

Alice: Ok, OK and you too.

Me: I can block my mind remember.

She roles her eyes at me and giggles. She starts packing the dress up when we are both called down stairs by Emment or as I call him now Emmy Bear! We rush down stairs to see everyone even the wolf pack down there.

Me: What's going on?

Dad: There is a new enemy arising and a powerful one at that. They are called the High Ones. Very secretive and powerful. They have a vampire that can turn a vampire back to human by just touching their bare skin.

Me: Dang and I thought I was bad, haha.

Sam: We agreed to help with destroying these blood--- I mean bad vampires.

I gave him a look because I knew what he was going to say. My dad and Aro looked upset tho.\

Me: Dad, Aro, what's wrong?

Aro: The leader use to be part of the Volturi, he knew when you were born and he wanted to have your hand in marriage because he knew how powerful you were going to be. Your father refused and that is one of the reasons why we sent you to live far away as a baby.

Carlsile: Makinzie they are coming after you now. His name is Adrian, he was turned at the age of nineteen but is very smart and strong. He isn't to be taken lightly.

Jasper: So what do we do to protect the litle missy?

Me: Gosh Jasper I love your southern accent!

Jasper: Why thank you madam.

Edward: We need to speed the wedding up and then leave in the dead of night so we can cover our tracks.

Marcus: Yes, that will be good, Alice?

Alice: Yes?

Marcus: Start speed planning, this wedding is happening next week.

Me: NEXT WEEK?!?!

Next thing I know a pair of arms catch me as my world goes dark. I hate passing out and I do it alot lately. Well at least I'll have a break from Alice....for now.