Father

Pain, Rage, Saddness and....Love. Were the things that were going through my head right now. I slowly open my eyes to see a elegant bedroom and me in a beautiful bed. I got out of the bed and headed towards the doors that looked like what lead to the bathroom. I walked to oonly gasp at the sight.

Makinzie's Thoughts: Well, thats not right!! This bathroom is bigger then mine.

I showered and went to the bedroom to find some clothing and a note on the bed.([polyvore])

Makinzie, here are some clothes for the meeting tonight. I picked it out myself. I want you to look your best for everyone.

Aro

Aro picked this out??!! I tried it on and it fit like a glove. After applieng the make-up, I took one last look at myself then I headed for the door. But before I could get to it a knock accorded.

Makinzie: Come in

The mystery person entered with a smile that made my stomach to a spin ten times. Aro has walked in wearing a dashing suit that made me blush. So he couldn't see it I turned my head a little with a smile on my face. He didn't say anything but kept walking forward. Before I knew it his cold but yet soft fingers were lifting my chin up to meet those geogres red eyes.

Makinzie's thoughts: Oh my gosh! He is so handsome. I mean that smile, those eyes, just looking at the makes me go weak at the knees. Wait, he's touching me which means.....HE COULD READING WHAT I AM THINKING!!!

My blush became bigger and redder while Aro's smile became bigger. He chuckled, then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Aro:May I escort a beautiful lady tonight?

Makinzie:....I-I believe s-so. I mean you may Master Aro (Bowing)

Aro:There is no need for that my dear, you are just as royal as I am. Now shall we go?

I nodded in responce, while taking his out streched hand. It took a good five minutes to get to the throne room, but when we got in there all eyes were on me. I took a deep breath and looked at Aro. He gave a solf smile and we proceeded forward. In front of me were three thrones. One with a dark brown haired man in it I presume was Marcus, one in the middle empty which seemed to be Aro's and, the last one with a Blond, red eyed, man in it. Caius, the man inferring I was his daughter. Aro stopped infront of them and I bowed out of respect. Marcus and Caius both chuckled and nodded respectfully to me.

Marcus: You look lovely Makinzie.

Caius: Yes, I agree. So beautifull.

Makinzie:Thank you.

Aro: Now Makinzie, we have some things to discuss. The first one is your father.

I lost my breath at that and looked at Caius he looked at me with gentle eyes, the stood and walked to stand next to Aro.

Caius: What I have told Makinzie is true. I am your father.

Aro: Yes, he is Makinzie. We three were there when you were born and when your mother died. So please believe us.

I let a tear fall down my check, at the thought of never knowing my mother. Caius was at my side in a flash to wipe it away. I know they knew of my powers, so reached up and touched Caius cheeck and let my mind wonder. I came to a memory with a lady and three men. The lady was screaming in pain will the man with blond hair was holding her hand. The other two were trying to help her give birth. A baby's cry came and the man with Black hair say 'It is a girl.' I looked at the baby, it looked like me before I was changed. He gave the girl to the man and woman, the lady was crying while holding her daughter.

Lady: I want to name her Makinzie. Makinzie Avrie Volturi

Blond Man: That is perfect for her. I love it Molly

MOLLY!? That is my mother's name. The men were seemed so happy till...Molly closed her eyes and stopped breathing.

Blond: Molly? MOLLY? Please wake up please!!

Black Haired Man: Caius she is gone we can't do anything for her anymore. I am sorry.

Caius: No Aro she can't be gone. She can't

Tears were falling done his face. Aro, a man I contribute to be Marcus were trying to get Caius away from the unfornate woman. Aro holding the baby...holding me.

Marcus: Caius come along please think of your daughter.

Caius Looked up to see his little girl, his princess in Aro's arms a sleep He nodded while covering My mother with a white sheet but kissing her on the lips one last time before doing so. The memory ended, with me throwing myself into my father's arms crying and him stroking my hair trying to calm me down.

Makinzie: Cai-Dad what happened to me after mom died? Why wasn't I wish you here with Aro or Marcus? Why?

He looked me in the eye and sighed......