Not the Truth

Dad: What do you mean, who are you?

Me: Who are you? I can’t remember anything?

Aro: No, please try to remember

Me: I can’t it hurts. Every time I think really hard.

Aro: Please Try

I closed my eyes and started thinking hard. For a few minutes nothing came until a couple of minutes later when I saw to faces. The man who asked to think and then a tan buff guy with black hair. Who are these people? And what is their relationship to me?

Carlisle: Makinzie?

I came out of my thoughts and looked the man who spoke.

Me: I only remember you two.

I pointed to the two guys I remembered. They looked shocked and worried at the same time.

Carlisle: I am Carlisle, and this is Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane, Demetri, Alec, Felix, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Edward, Bella, Emmett, and. Rosalie. And then the pack, Sam, Leah, Jacob, Embry, Paul, Quil, and Seth.

Caius: I am you father

Aro: And I am you----

A knock came from the door and everyone looked at each other.

Jasper: Who could be here?

Edward: It is just some travelers, they are lost and just need directions.

They all looked at each other and then started to leave the room till there was one left. Embry I believe was his name. He has a tense feeling to him like he knew something I didn’t.

Embry: So you really can’t remember anything?

Me: No

He gave a smile that creeped me out and walked to me

Embry: Well I’m sorry to hear that my love.

Me: Love?

Embry: Yes love after all you did agreed to marry me.

He grabbed my left hand and there was a beautiful ring on my ring finger,  gently rubbing my hand with his thumb.

Embry: Whatever you do don’t believe what anyone else tells you

Me: Why

Embry: They don’t agree with our love cause we are different

Me: Different?

Embry: Yes different, you are a vampire, and I am a werewolf. Our love is forbidden.

I looked at him then looked at my hand and thought for a minute.

Me: Alright

Embry: Good now let’s go

Me: Go? Go where?

Embry: Runaway, they won’t let us get married if we live here

Me: Oh ok

He helped me up and we ran out the back door. Once we were in the woods he turned into a big wolf and motioned for me to climb on to his back. I climbed on and ran super-fast through the woods, dodging trees, bushes and jumping over rivers. It made me feel like I was flying. We arrived to a house and I got off and he turned back to human.

Embry: We will stay here for now

Me: Okay

He grabbed my hand and led me into the house. It was small but nice. I was shown around and then he took me to a bedroom and told me to get my rest and so I climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep wondering if they have noticed us gone yet.

Days became weeks and weeks became a month. An entire month we have been here and no one has noticed. Embry won’t let me go out without him not even to feed. He believes I should start drinking animal blood but every time I tried I would get very sick so it is human blood. Embry says I am in love with him but for some reason I see a face that in my dreams and in my thoughts. A handsome man with shoulder length jet black hair, red eyes, and the softest but palest skin in the world. I hear him speak in my dreams and it sounds like beautiful bells ringing in harmony with each other. But he is saying to run, I don’t belong here. He isn’t the one, I am. That has been in my head for that past three days now. I haven’t fed in a while which is worrying Embry but I don’t care I believe he is lying to me.

Embry: Makinzie, you need to feed come on

Me: No

Embry: Why? Are you sick?

Me: No I am not sick.

Embry: Then what is wrong?

He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. I fight to get lose but he kept holding on so I hissed and showed my fangs. He loosened a little and I easily slipped out of his grip

Makinzie: You, that is what is wrong. I know you are lying to me. I have dreams that come all the time. And I don’t feel like this is right!

I yell this at him and wish I didn’t. He loses control and turns to his wolf form. I automatically run, Embry right on my heels. I jump into trees so he can’t get that close to me. I run to a familiar place, the place with all the other vampires and that one who has kept my attention to this day. I run and run until I hit the backyard of the house and see them waiting for me. I fall to the ground since I am so weak from not feeding. Someone immediately picks me up and runs into the house with me and lays me on the couch then runs back out to the other.

I slowly drift into a state of sleep while listening to the whimpers of a wolf then the screaming of a boy. My dreams consist of that vampire again. I wake up to my throat killing me and in someones arms around me rocking me. Their tears falling silently on face and gently kisses planted on me head. The words I love you and I missed you kept coming from this person. I let my eyes flutter open and there was the vampire in my dreams. Holding me, crying his eyes out in my hair. I place my hand on his cheek and he looks at me and smiles. He moves closer to me and kisses me for a long period time. He finally pulls away and pulls me closer to him and keeps saying I love you.

Aro: I love you so much, don’t ever scare me like that again

Me: I am sorry. He tricked me. Please don’t be mad

Aro: I can never be mad at you my love

I smile and peck his lips. I hear Awes and turn to see everyone staring at me Edward looks at me.

Edward: I have one question, When is the wedding?

Me: As soon as possible

I smile as my answer fills the room, knowing I will soon be married and have my full memories back.