Shopping and then a surprise

Alice couldn't wait to take me shopping. She had me dressed in this before I could refuse.([polyvore]) I kept asking her if this was to much for SHOPPING. She on the other hand kept saying, No. I finally gave up let her do what she does best.

Finally,we are down stairs and everyone is giving me compliments. Couldn't keep his eyes off of me which made me blush. Dad didn't like the idea I was going out like that but He said he can deal with it. I hugged everyone bye and left with Alice. We jumped into her car and literally zoomed off to the mall.

We spent TEN HOURS at the mall. Dad, Jane, Edward, and Alec called me to make sure I was still alive. I bought so much stuff that I scared I was going to get killed by the person who gave me the money, (Cough) Dad (Cough). ([polyvore]) All the stuff I bought are soo cute even Alice agreed but now she says it is time to go home. THANK GOODNESS!!!!! I couldn't wait to get home and see Aro because he says he has something he needs to talk to me about.

Alice: So Makinzie, I had a very interesting vision the other day. I saw Aro and You in the throne room with a child. Care to explain?

Me: I don't what you are talking about Alice.

Alice: Oh sure you don't. Edward told me everything.

Curse you Edward!!

Me: Ok, you caught me. Aro and I are dating but I don't know about the vision, this the first time I have heard of this.....child.

Alice: Ok if you say so.

A child? What does this mean? Do I get pregnant in the future or is the child a powerful future guard of the Volturi?

The thoughts kept racing in my head until Alice shook me back to reality and telling me we were back. I entered the house to be hugged my Jane who was worried out of her mind. She was followed by Felix, Alec, Dad, and the rest of the cullens.

Dad: Makinzie, Aro wants to speak to you outside.

Me: Ok father.

I gave him a gentle smile and left. Before I left I went to change into this: ([polyvore]) I followed Aro's sent to a clearing where the moon shined on it making everything look sliver. And in the middle of the clearing is the love of my life, Aro. The moonlight shining beautifully on his face making him look like a angel. He smiled to me and gestured for me to stand next to him. I went over there and he put his arms around my waist bringing me into a tender kiss that lasted for what seemed like a life time. We pulled apart and I looked at those eyes of his while looked into mine.

Aro: Makinzie, I love you, even tho I met only a few months ago but right then I knew you were my soul mate and I wanted to was protect you and I still do.

Me: Aro I love you as well. Every moment when we are apart I fell as if something is missing like a piece of me. I would kill myself if something were to ever happen to you.

He smiled and kissed me again. This one lasted even longer tho. We stopped after a minute or so and he looked at me one last time before he got down on one knee and said:

Aro: Makinzie Avrie Volturi, I will love until the end of time and I want to make sure that we will always be together forever. Will You Marry Me?

I felt all sorts of things, Love, Happiness, and Worried. I started crying at the sight before me. Aro on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hands.([Roseengagement])

Me: Yes, Yes, YES!!

I threw myself into his arms and let him put the ring on my finger. And I kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Me: Aro, what about everyone else? They need to know now don't they?

Aro: Yes, they do. Come on we will go tell them now.

???: There is no need anymore.

That voice, so filled with anger. And it belongs to..........................