Hiding

It has been three days now from when Aro kissed me. I keep thinking of it, how it felt, how I felt when it happened. But of course what is also running through my head is him saying 'Makinzie I don't anyone to find out how we feel about each other. Ok?' and just as he said Ok I responded without a second thought. Scared that he would leave me just as quick he came in my life. A knock came to my door, but I wasn't expecting anyone right now.

Makinzie: Come in.

The person came for my only to see my father. My father, the person of the three Volturi leaders who is suppose to show Hatred, and who is suppose to be unmerciful. But yet he treats me like I am a flower that if he treats they will disappear forever. But whats gets me is that...I have to keep Aro and Mine love for each other a secret from him.

Makinzie: Hello Father. How are you?

Caius/Father: I am good. I came to hear what you promised to tell me about what was wrong with you the other day.

Ohhh boy. What am I going to say. I can't go all out and say 'Oh I just confessed my love for Aro and all he did was turn and Leave me behind in the night.' That will only make him mad and want to kill Aro and I am not about to let that happen.

Makinzie: Oh that well..uhmm.. I was just having a nightmare that night dad thats all.

Father: Are you sure cause you sounded terrible when I talked to you.

Makinzie: I am sure don't worry (Fake Smile)

Father: Ok well come along Aro needs everyone in the throne room. And you of course are suppose to be in there anyway do to being his personal bodyguard.

OHHHH I forgot about that!!!

Makinzie: Right ok lets go.

We headed down to the throne room. My father in his usual outfit and me in a more comfortable then what I was wearing for the past few days.([polyvore])
We finally reached the throne room and I immediately took my place beside Aro. He was just sitting in his talking to Marcus but gave me a big smile when I walked in. I couldn't but help feel my face getting hot which means I was blushing like which only gave Aro the chance to laugh a little.

Aro: Now that everyone is here I have something important to tell you all. We are going to Forks, Washington to visit the Cullens.

Just hearing their name made me growl a little which caught my father's attention.

Caius: You do not like the Cullens Makinzie?

Makinzie: Not really Because they love to keep a human female around who probably knows what they are by now.

Aro: Who really I never this did you Marcus?

Marcus: First, I heard of it.

They started to talk to one another while I let my mind drift. I remember when I first saw her. Isabella Swan or Bella for short. She was....weird for some reason. I could never been able to read her mind.

Aro: Really, Makinzie you could never read this human girl's mind?

Wait, how did he...That's right my hand is on his shoulder.

Makinzie: No, I couldn't. I made me frustrated everyday, it's like she has a shield or something around her.

Aro: Very interesting.

Makinzie: When are we leaving if I may ask?

Marcus: Tomorrow.

I let out a sigh in frustration to know I will be going back there so soon.

~Time Skip~

I was packing for tomorrow oh how I was dreading it. It was about 10:00 o'clock last time I looked at the clock. I was deep in thought till someone tapping me took me out of them. I turn to see none other then...Aro.

Makinzie: Hey. What are you doing?

Aro: What can't I see my kitten before I go to sleep?

Makinzie: Hmm let me think..Well of course you can Haha.

I gave him a kiss on the lips but It didn't last long. I could tell something was wrong with him.

Makinzie: Aro whats the matter?

Aro: Nothing it's just....You see the Cullens have a treaty with the Werewolves where they live. I am just a little afraid for your safety.

Makinzie: Shouldn't my father be the one worrying? And don't worry, I grew up there I know the place like the back of my hand.

Aro: Alright if you say so.

And with that he gave me one more kiss then left my room closing the door behind him. As I was falling asleep I started thing about what would happen. Will they hate me? Will I get attached by the wolves? These questions kept popping up till I feel asleep.