My life is finally beginning

(((Makinzie)))
I couldn't believe the beauty of the dress that clung to my body perfectly. I have always loved the color purple and Alice finding me a dress that fits the wants that I wrote down is amazing. I was so happy that I would marry tomorrow, I'm starting to tear up.
Rose: no! You are not allowed to cry! (She smiles happily)
Alice: (she walks in) Rose go easy on her. She is getting married tomorrow.
Rose: yes yes I know (she goes around me fixing the dress) Hey Makinzie? No offense but did you gain weight?
Me: ( I go pale alittle) maybe, I have been stress and nervous eating lately
Rose: that is understandable, come on Alice let's give her privacy to change (she leave a with Alice)
Me: (I sigh in relief and place a hand over my stomach) you are a surprise till tomorrow night.
****next day****
I was sleeping deeply and peacefully. The songs of birds were coming in from the open window, the morning was absolutely wonderful
Rose: (*CRASH*) damn it Emmett! I told you not to touch anything!
Emmett: sorry! I was just trying to help!

Well the morning was good while it lasted. I sat up lazily and look around. It was about early morning so eight o'clock. Alice will be up soon to wake so I decided to go ahead and get into the shower. Making sure the water was the perfect temperature, I got in and started washing. Thoughts poured into my mind. The wedding was today and I would announce the amazing news, hopefully Aro will take it well... I soon got out and was greeted with Alice and Rose.

Alice: time to do your hair and make up!
Me: alright (I smile and sit in the chair as they start working their magic)

After two hours of the fussing over me, my hair and make up was finally done. My make up was a light purple smokey eye, light blush over my cheeks and a pink shade of lip gloss gently applied to my already red lips. My hair was in a high-low fashion, curls were puts into it as well. White and purple flowers were braided into certain parts of my hair as well. Now it was time for the dress, of course they fussed over that as well but soon I was ready to walk down the aisle.

(((Aro)))
Today I will be marrying the woman I love. Of course I was nervous, I have not had a wife in all my three thousand years. Today I am more then happy that the pattern of being alone will finally end.
Marcus: Aro? Are you ready?
Aro: yes brother I am (I stand and follow him outside to the Alter)

I take an unneeded breath as the music begins and the people stand. I bet she is beautiful, the beauty of her always puts all female vampires to shame. I hope I look nice enough for her. My hair pulled back like normal but my suit is black with a purple tie. Makinzie loves purple and so the wedding theme will have purple in it.
(((Makinzie)))
I start down the aisle with my father walking me. I cannot believe I am getting married....my life is finally starting. I smiles brightly as I make my way to the alter and finally take Aro's hand. My father refused to let go of my other hand but soon was convinced when I kissed his cheek and promised to always be his little princess.
Priest: we are gathered here today to unite Aro Volturi and Makinzie Avrie. Now do you Aro Volturi take Makinzie Avrie to be your wedded wife?
Aro: I do (he smiles brightly)
Priest: now do you Makinzie Avrie take Aro Volturi to be you wedded husband?

Me: I do
Priest: Aro you may now read your vows to Makinzie
Aro: (he looks at me and keeps smiling) Makinzie the first time I laid my eyes on I believed I saw an angel. You are absolutely beautiful, smart, kind, loving and just all around an amazing person. I'm happy to finally be marrying you and I hope one day we may start a family together. (He kisses my cheek)
Me: (I tear up) Aro the day you asked me to marry was like a dream come true. Yes we had our ups and downs but we fought through them together and came out stronger then ever. I love you more then life itself. The day my love for you will always be ever last. I hope we have a big family one day.
Priest: I now pronounce you man and wife (he watches Aro and I put on each other's wedding bands then kiss passionately)

Tears fell down my face as the crowd cheered. Aro took my hand and led me to the area where we were having the after party. It was gorgeous, violet, white, and all sorts of beautiful flowers were put everywhere. They surrounded the tables and the cake. The cake itself was white with silver icing flowers falling over it. The band was playing music and everyone was already dancing. Aro pulled me to the floor and we danced the night way. Soon it was time for the speeches

Emmett: Makinzie I know you never really liked us but now that we had the chance to meet and get to know you it proved that you are an amazing friend. Get ready for the next few nights because you will not be sleeping much (he winks and raises his glass to us then laughs as I blush badly)

Caius: Aro, Makinzie I never imagined that this day would come. I'm happy it did tho, so I once again give you both my blessing and all the luck in the world.

The speeches soon ended and it was my time to announce my wonderful surprise. I walk up the stage and get everyone's attention

Me: everyone I have an announcement. First off thank you everyone for coming and I thank the Cullens for helping Aro and I plan the wedding and for letting us have he wedding at their beautiful home. But the real announcement is for Aro. Aro when you told me in your Vow that you wish for a family well you see....you will be having one soon. I'm pregnant Aro (I smile brightly when a lot of people clap and cheer, I look at Aro and he is smiling like crazy)

Aro: (he runs up to me and hug me tightly) A child! I am so happy my wonderful wife. Thank you for blessing me with such an amazing surprise (he kisses me deeply)

I couldn't help but start crying for the second time that day, my life is starting to become complete and I'm hoping that nothing ruins it....