Close to losing everything

AHOOOO!!!! then growling.....

Was the last thing I can remember before pushing Aro out of the way, putting me into the jaws of a.....werewolf.

Pain was the only thing I felt right now. The pain of almost letting Aro get hurt and the pain on My father's face and on Aro's. My father?! Please let him be ok please...he is the last person alive that is my true family.

I saw a white light coming around me engulfing me into nothingness. The soft, sweet hum of my mother's voice surrounding me giving me comfort. Until I realize, She is actually here. I turned every way looking my her, but no sight.

???:Makinzie...

Her voice sang to me..

???:Makinzie..turn around my dear.

I did just what she said and there she was in a white angelic gown and gold strands of cloth weaved into her hair.

Makinzie: Mom..is that you?

Molly: Yes, dear. Oh how I missed you so. You have grown to look so much like your father. Hopefully you don't have his temper.

We both laughed at this because I believe it is true,I do think my temper comes from my father. But how is she here then it hit me...I am dead!!!

My knees buckle making me hit the ground, while I stain the outfit I am wearing with tears.([polyvore])

Mom: It's alright. Please stop crying.

Makinzie: I-I c-can't. I loved him so much and n-now I can never see him a-again.

My tears coming faster as a picture of Aro came into my mind. His beautiful smile, mysteries eyes, and the laugh that can fill my life with happiness. And now I will never get to see him again or even get to kiss him.

Mom: Loved who dear?

(Hey I am changing the Makinzie: to Me: ok)

Me: Aro, We were just together mother. He loved me so and I loved him. I threw myself in front of a werewolf to save his life. M-Mom... I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAD!! I WANT TO BE WITH THE VOLTURI, WITH DAD, WITH ARO!!!

I screamed that hoping something would happen to get me out of here and back to them. But nothing happened which only made me cry even harder. I was so scared of thinking what happened to everyone hoping they are alright, I have to find a way out of here to see.

Me: Mom is there away out of here?

Mom: No Makinzie I am sorry. But you are only half dead so you could survive.

Me: Half Dead? What does that mean?

Mom: You are unconscious but your spirit is here. Don't ask me how because I don't know either.

Me: Oh O-

Before I could finish a bright light came around me. I felt like I was flying then a powerful impact came to where I felt a lot more pain then before. I was back in my own body, I was alive but I couldn't open my eyes for some reason. Maybe I am not to open my eyes yet, maybe I still need some rest for now. So I decided to let everything flow and soon I was peacefully asleep and hoping I will wake up soon.