What Now?

Caius: When you are ready I will tell ok?

Makinzie: Ok

Aro: Don't you think it is time for you to meet everyone because I do.

When he finished saying this I saw a blond girl come in with alot of other people. They all had red eyes so I knew they only drank Human Blood, and they must also be guards of the Volturi. They just stood there looking at me and Caius or dad now.

Aro: Everyone, this Makinzie Avrie Volturi. Caius' daughter. Makinzie this Jane, Alec, Felix, Chelsea, Demetri, Heidi, Afton, and Corin. The others are out on missions.

Makinzie: Hello.

Everyone: Hello Mistress Makinzie.

Ughh did they just say Mistress?? Oh well I guess I will have to get use to it. But I have noticed the blond girl named Jane keeps looking at me with an unpleasant look. What did I ever do to her?

Dad:Are you alright Makinzie?

Makinzie:Hmm.. Oh yes father I am fine. It's just this a lot to take in right now.

Dad: (chuckles) I know princess.

We talked for a while, I found out a lot about everyone like Jane and Alec are twins and that they are the one of the most powerful ones here. But I know that Jane hates me now because Aro made me his personal Bodyguard but didn't make Jane anything. Dad was very proud of me and was happy that I was getting along with almost everyone. I couldn't but help notice my gaze will go up to Aro a lot and stay there for awhile until he looks over at me and I quickly look away. Was I falling in love with the Leader of the Volturi?? Would father approve if I was? And most importanly will he like me back?

Aro: Makinzie can I talk to you for a minute please?

I looked at him and I could feel my face growing hot. I looked at my father and he just nodded his head.

Makinzie: Ok

He took my hand and led me to a pretty gardan in the back of the castle. He walked to the fountain and looked at his reflection while letting out a sigh.

Makinzie: Is everything alright Aro? I put my hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and held my hand, I knew he was reading my mind but I didn't care. As long as I am looking at those eyes of his those breath taking eyes. He smiled while reading my thoughts so I knew he was amused. This would be a better time then ever. So here goes I'll say it through my thoughts.

Makinzie: I lmow you are reading my thoughts Aro. So I am going to saying that I have been wanting to say for a while.

Aro : What is it My dear.?

Makinzie: I-I love you.

Did he hear me? Was he mad, shocked, or just plain speechless? He stood there for a minute then let go of my hand and turned around. I was starting to get scared, and heart broken at the same time. Did he love me was what I couldn't stop thinking.

Makinzie:Aro please say something.

Aro:...... I need to go back to the others.

Then he left. He left me there by my self outside in the dark. Tears were pouring down my faces, I could hardly stand. I decided to fly back to my room's balcony and go to sleep.(Yes, vampires in my story can Sleep, eat human food, and have babies) I criedmyself to sleep but I locked my door ahead of time so that no one could destrube me.