The Birth of the Angels

As Makinzie powers through her tough labor while anxiously waiting for Aro to come and be with her. Her groans could possibly be heard from Paris from how much this was hurting her. The guards were doing their best especially Demetri since he is the best one to help her with the birth. 

Demetri: "Felix go get everything we need. Hot water, towels, the clothes, water for Makinzie, and get Master Aro."

Felix: -nods and leaves quickly getting everything they will need for the birth and to get Aro and Caius-

Makinzie screams in agony as the contractions get closer and closer together and her body forcing her to push even more as the hours pass by. Finally as Aro arrives and she screams at him multiple times for several hours, progress is finally made. Progress by which we mean the head is showing...nothing else.

"I will rip them off if you get me pregnant again Aro" Makinzie threatens as she gives another push relieving her body of the first child. The baby screams loudly, showing off his lungs of power to the world. 

Demetri: "It is a boy! You owe me forty dollars Felix" he says to the other man as he hands the child off to the Jane to be cleaned and dressed.

Aro: -smiles and kisses Makinzie's hand as he stares at their newborn child- love you have done amazingly! I am so proud of you"

Makinzie nods tiredly then screams again, Jesus! She was having twins and so now yes she will kill Aro for doing this to her. She hears the boys arguing a little then hears a loud thump! She looks over and Felix is on the ground out cold.

Demetri: "i told him not to look so curiosity killed the cat." he chuckles and looks at the unconscious vampire.

Jane: "That is pathetic. He can kill a human for food but cannot look to see a child being born" She says shaking her head holding the boy to her as he stops crying.

Makinzie just sighs and accepts that this is her goofy family now and shall love it no matter what. She slowly calms down enough to let herself rest before pushing out the second child which happens to be a girl. She looks at her child in awe once they are put into her hands. 

"Oh Aro they are amazing...She looks so much like you..." Makinzie says as she daws over her children.

Aro smiles happily, "And our son looks like you..They are perfect....but I am afraid I will have to scare boys away from her" he joking says as he looks at the babies.

Makinzie laughs and notices: her son, named now Dominic, Has her eyes, hair while having Aro's face structure. And her daughter named, Annalisa, has Aro's eyes, hair, but her face structure. They are the match of their parents in almost everyway. Her sighs sound tiring so she hands her children off to Aro she he can get them fed while she sleeps for the evening. Tomorrow shall be a new and wonderful day.