As time passes

As Dominic and Annalisa grow, their personalities grow with them, and so do their powers. Annalisa was turning more into their father each day; mostly her charisma and abilities to out think an opponent in seconds. Her ability is to phase through walls and other objects. Chasing her when she became active was an interesting game for the guards. Dominic is a complete momma's boy in any way possible. He loves the arts just like Makinzie does, but does train with the guard so he can keep up with everything. Dominic has impressed his mother and father by being able to control time with a single thought, granted he can only do it for a couple of minutes.

"Dominic, Annalisa! Get inside before you catch a cold" Makinzie yells from the door way into the castle gardens as she watches her two children play in the rain. She smiles softly loving how care free they are at the moment.

Dom: "Yes momma!" the little blue eyed boy yells and runs with his sister inside their home.

As Makinzie watches her children run with no care in the world, she wanders if they will face enemies like how she did. As a sigh escapes her body, she feels cold armies wrap around her body, causing herself to smiles.

"Aro, shouldn't you be in the meeting about the newborn army that is being created in South America?" She asks him with a gently smiles before turning around and kisses him on the cheek.

Aro: "Yes Yes, I know but Caius and Marcus are capable of handling it themselves, I wanted to check on my family. " he chuckles softly loving his adorable wife.

The relationship between to the two can easily be seen when they just smile and look into each other's eyes. With Aro just holding her in his arms, and Makinzie's hands laying gently against his chest as they just relax into the embrace of each other.

"You know that I always worry and just want everything to go well no matter." Makinzie said to him and giggles when she feels a little hand tugging at her skirt. She looks down seeing her daughter carrying the teddy bear that Carlisle sent her.

Annalisa: "Momma! Sleepy..." The child says in the toddler language that usually only the parents can understand. She smiles as Aro picks her up and kisses her little head smiling happily. Makinzie picks up their son as he walks over and gently rocks him with a lullaby to help them escape into their dreams.

"This moment...I hope lasts forever..." Makinzie whispers as she leans into Aro as they hold their sleeping children. Both parents looking out the windows wondering what the future shall bring to them. What adventures, challenges, and even unfortunately bad times, shall walk into their lives. Lets just hope that....old 'friends' do not show up again in the future.

(Thank you all for your support and love to this book! I know it was not the best, but I wanted to finish what I started when I was thirteen. Please let me know if there are any stories you wish me to write whether it is Anime, a tv show, movie, or book!! )