Awaking

Bump...Bump...Bump

Someone with a heart beat is near me but I can't tell who.

My head is killing and the pain rushing through my body is massive. Oh why can't someone already awake me from this nightmare. My eye lids are not as heavy anymore, I can probably open them if I try. And they did, all around me is white like a hospital room but It is not a hospital but the Cullen home.

???: HEY EVERYONE SHE IS AWAKE!!

That voice signaled several people toward the room. I know this because the noise was KILLING my head.

Me: Ugh....W-Where am I? What happened to me?

I asked those questioned while looking around letting my vision clear up landing on Carlisle Cullen.

Carlisle: You are in my house. You pushed Aro out of the way when one of the angered wolves attacked without permission. You suffered some injuries but they will heal very soon.

Great!! Stupid wolf....

There are people to my left and right. Alice, Jasper, Edward, Bella,Rosalie , Emment, Carlisle, and Esme, on my Right. Jane, Felix, Alec, Marcus, Aro and Dad, on my left. Dad was holding my hand, looking at me with saddened ,worried eyes. While Aro looked from me to the door to where a foul odor came from. I decided to read everyone's minds before saying something.

Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper,Rosalie: Poor Girl.

Emment: Oh man I am missing the Football Game!

Bella:....

Edward: I know you are Reading my mind. And I know about you and Aro. But I won't tell.

Alec, Jane, Felix: I am hungry

Dad: My poor daughter!! I should have been watching you better!

Aro: I'll kill that wolf if he hurts her again!

Marcus: Stupid Pack

I giggled at some of the thoughts but I got lost in mine. It took a bit till someone shook me out of them. It was Dad asking me if I was feeling alright. Of course I said yes because I don't want to worry everyone anymore.

Me: When can I start walking again?

Carlisle: After the pack apologizes to you.

I rolled eyes but no one saw.

Several guys came into the room. They were the werewolves, and in front was the one who attacked me.

???: My name is Sam and this is my pack. Paul,Jacob, Embry, and Quill. Embry is the one who attacked you. Embry?

Embry: Mis...

Me: Makinzie

Embry: Makinzie, I am so sorry for what happened. I was angry but not at any of you. I guess I lost it.

Me: It's ok, don't worry.

Embry smiled really big. I think I like him. She is very cool and he would make an Awesome bestie besides Jane, Alec, and Felix.

Everyone started to crowd around me giving me hugs and asking questions. But then I was dragged away with Alice to her room. Oh no, I know what she is going to do...she is going to take me shopping.