My Almost Wedding

My head is pounding and I feel like I'm wearing a weird outfit. I slowly open my eyes and see a stone ceiling. Gasping, I sit up and look around. I see an old medieval style complete with the wooden door that is mostly defiantly locked. My eyes travel to the outfit that I am wearing. Wait...aren't I suppose to be wearing white on a wedding day? WAIT! why am I worried about what I'm wearing when the groom is not Aro?!

*Knock, Knock*

Me: Um...Come in?

Lady: *comes in and bows* Hello my lady, I am Lina and I shall be your lady in waiting. Now lets get you down stairs so you don't miss your own wedding.

Me: NO! I am not marrying him, I don't love him! I love Aro!

Lina: I am sorry my Lady, but you must go through with it now come along *Grabs my hand and starts dragging me down the hall*

Me: But!

Lina: No buts my Lady!

I regretfully follow her to where ever it is we are going and we end up in a ballroom looking room, and to my surprise I see Adrian up near an Alter looking area. Adrian smiles at me and offers his hand.

Adrian: Shall we my beauty?

Me: How about...No. *crosses my arms over my chest*

Adrian: *Gets angry* Makinzie!

Me: *Flinches a little and moves toward Adrian and takes his hand*

Adrian: That is what I thought, now shall we get married? *smiles and pulls me up to him and faces us toward the priest*

Priest: Today we are gathered here to witness the union of Makinzie Anna Volturi and Adrian Jonathan Lightwood. Now before we begin shall we ask to see if we have an objections?

Voice: I OBJECT!

Me: *Turns around and see Aro* Aro!!

Adrian: *to the guards* Kill him!

Me: No!!

((((Aro's P.O.V))))

Demetri tracked them to in old castle in Italy. We always thought that it was abandoned so we never bothered to check it. I run toward it as fast as I can and bust the doors down

Aro: Which way Demetri?

Demetri: Down the fall further and to the left and then right through the doors

I run toward the direction Demetri told me along with the rest of the Volturi Guard and the Cullens and the Wolves.

Voice: Today we are gathered here to witness the union of Makinzie Anna Volturi and Adrian Jonathan Lightwood. Now before we begin shall we ask to see if we have any objections?

No..No..NO!! This can't be happening! I won't lose her! I rush to the doors and throw them open and shout.

Aro: I OBJECT!!

Makinzie: Aro!

Adrian: Kill him!

Makinzie: No!

Me: Jane!

Jane: Yes Master...*Looks at the guards* Pain!

Marcus: Alec take away their senses!

Alec: Yes master

Me: Now step away from Makinzie, Adrian

Adrian: *Looks horrified and backs away, then grabs Makinzie and throws her down the stairs* You want you take her!

Makinzie: *Screams*

Me: Makinzie! *Runs and catches her and falls to the ground with her on top*

Makinzie: *Blushes and quickly gets up* I am sorry

Me: *Gets up and grabs Makinzie and pulls her into a passionate kiss* I have missed you!

Demetri: Master, all the guards have been dealt with but we couldn't find Adrian.

Me: That is fine. Lets start heading home.

Alice: Yep! You two have a wedding coming up in a month!

Makinzie: *gasps* That is right...AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A DRESS YET!

Me: *Chuckles* Don't worry Sweety, I am sure all the girls will have that taken care of

Rose: You are right. I already have an appointment ready for you in a few days.

Makinzie: Thank you guys! *Hugs Rose and Alice*

Soon Makinzie will be my bride and my queen. Caius, Marcus, Makinzie, and I shall be the rulers of the Volturi and the Vampire World. I wonder if Makinzie and I will have children... I couldn't help but smile at my thoughts as I wrap my arm around Makinzie's waist as we all leave back for Forks, Washington. How I love my life so far.