The Journey

Wondering why I am wearing all black? It is because I want to make sure they do not know when my revenge is coming. I am coming after you Adrain and I will make sure you suffer. I dodge another tree, finally I am all dry after coming out of the water. I completely forgot about Demetri and so the family might be on their way with him tracking me. I wonder what they are doing now? I am after all for away from Forks. I am now in Greece, about to go over the boarder to Italy. That is where I am getting the scent of the vampires that want me...

Aro's P.O.T:

Makinzie's memory was really frightening. I can't believe that she had to go through all that pain, and then killing at such a young age. I hope she is doing better right now. She ran up to her room and has been there for who knows how long. Her scent is also starting to wither away...wait..

Aro: "Edward can you hear Makinzie's thoughts?"

Edward: "No I can't. Not at all."

Alice: *gasps* Makinzie she went after Adrain. I just saw it. She is almost there and she won't win without help."

I go wide eyed and run up to her room. The door swings open and hits the wall. She wasn't in there, the window is open and she is gone. I rush to the window and jump out, falling her faint scent. I hear who people falling me and it is the Cullen's, Wolves, and The Volturi. I keep running, and running, never slowing down until I come up to the ocean. This is where her scent stops, she didn't want to be followed.

Me: "DEMETRI!"

Demetri: "Yes Master?"

Me: "Track her now!"

Demetri: "Yes Master"

He focuses for a few minutes then starts running into the water, we all follow in return. I will find you Makinzie and I will keep you safe.

Makinzie P.O.V:

I kept running for another hour or so until I came to an old castle sitting in the outskirts of Italy. I hesitate before going in. Sniffing the air to see if I can smell other vampires here. There are at least six more vampires, but one stands out of place, that must be Adrian. I growl and jump up to one of the windows and climb in. I sneak my way around the castle until I can see the dining hall. The room is lit with candles everywhere, chairs of gold and silver line up with the glass table. Silverware and plates are placed ever so nicely on the table. At the head of the table I can see a man. Brown hair and light blue eyes, he was breath taking. He had snake bites, two perfect silver piercings on his lips. He looked no older then a teenager, sixteen to eighteen. He brings a cup up to his lips and starts drinking the liquid in side it, then he stops and smirks.

Adrain: "You can come down from there...Makinzie"

I gasps when he says this, how did he know? I starting walking toward the stair way and see three more vampires. They look at me then bow as I walk by, m eyebrow raises at this. I reach the far end of the table and growl as I look at Adrian.

Me: "So you are the man who wants to marry me?"

Adrian:" No, I am the man who is going to marry you."

Me: "No you will not. I am engaged to another. You will never have me hand."

I ran on top of the table and grab his neck, smashing it in the brick wall behind him. He didn't even flinch, and smirks again. He grabs my wrist and flips me so now I am on the wall. He brushes his lips against mine, they were strangely warm against mine. He pulls back and hits me over my head. My world starts blacking out..

Adrian: "Lisa, take her to our room and get her wedding dress ready. I will marry her before the week is over."

Then I hear no more, dad, Aro...I am sorry...

Aro's P.O.V:

We have been running for over three hours and have only crossed half of Greece. We won't make it in time if we cannot get to Italy before tomorrow. Everyone stops and I look behind me, Alice is having a vision.

Jasper: Alice what is wrong? What do you see?"

Alice looks at me and starts shaking.

Alice: "I saw Makinzie's wedding, but Aro you weren't the groom. She already got to Adrian and confronted him. She slammed him against the wall but then he flipped them and smashed her head against the wall and knocked her out. As a girl was taking her out of them room he told her to make sure that her wedding dress was ready because he will marry her by the end of the week."

I wanted to kill that man the instant I heard that he hurt her. I am sorry Makinzie. I am find and then I will kill him. He will not take us away from each other, even if it means that I die with him. I speed off ahead of everyone and head toward where Demetri said he was sure that she was there. I am coming Makinzie, fight with everything you got.