Oh No........

Me:Embry?? What, are you doing here?

Why is he here? Did he follow me or is planning to attack again? Before he could answer tho Aro was in front of me in an defenive positon while Embry was just standing there looking at me. In his eyes, Sad, Anger,and......Love. Oh no, please tell me he didn't imprint on me?

Embry: I followed You, I was worried that something would happen to you. And something did, this.....Bloodsucker is marrying you now!!! HE IS NOTHING BUT PURE EVIL!! HE TAKES THE LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

B-Bloodsucker??

Aro: Shut it you fithly Mutt!

I was crying now, not because he was yelling but what he said.

Me: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!!

Embry: What do you mean?

Me: L-Last time I checked, I-I WAS A VAMPIRE TOO!!

I ran from there after I yelled that to him. I could hear the faint sounds of Aro calling after me and his feet hiting the cold, hard forest floor running after me. How could he say that? i thought we were friends? Just thinking about him made it easier to tell he was following me too. But I kept running, jumping over streams, river, holes, and anything else that mother nature had around. I didn't stop until I made it to a waterfall wih a pond as its bed to fall into. The water looked silver with the moon shining on it. But I knew I couldn't keep watching it, I had to find somewhere to hide. I looked and found a cave behind the waterfall and decided to hide in it. They came and left because They couldn't find me

Aro: Makinzie!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU?? MAKINZIE!!??

Just hearing him call my name made me want to go and fling myself into his arms and just forget about everything. I decided to stay here for a while I needed to think. I looked at my hand and smiled at the ring Aro placed on my finger just a few hours ago. Of cource I will marry him it is just ,ugh, Embry. What will I do about him? He will always want to be around me and want to be with me as girlfriend and boyfriend. But I love Aro and Always will.

I stayed there until the sun rose and was concealed by clouds. I ran all the way back to the cullen house. I let Edward know I was coming.

~Mind Conv.~

Me: Edward, it's Makinzie. I am on my way back. What has happened?

Edward: Ok, and Your father is Angry and happy at the same time. He is angry because of the wolf imptinting on you and Happy about the engagment. And Aro is as worried as ever. Also congratulations!

Me:Thanks and ok I will be there in a minute. Let them know.

Edward: Good luck

~END of Conv.~

I got there quick and EVERYONE was waiting for me. I stopped in front of the them alittle a head. Dad came up to me and hugged me like crazy. Then Aro came and kissed my cheek. Everyone was so happy about the engagment, and Alice offered to plan it for us. I laughed but said yes. I looked at Aro with a worried face.

Aro: Don't worry he went back to La Push, but I have a feeling that wasn't the last time we have seen of him.

Me: Ok, I love you Aro.

Aro: And I love you, my Angel.

Everything seemed so happy and that nothing could ruin it. I hope this last up to the wedding because I can tell that it's going to be very stressful.