Waiting...Waiting

If there was one more thing that I hated more then boredom....It would be waiting. I am five months pregnant and being watched like a hawk. Aro is so paranoid that I will hurt myself. I fell once! ONCE PEOPLE!! Now Aro thinks the world will end if I am not babysat twenty-four/seven.

Jane: Makinzie, it is time for your dinner. (she walks in and places silver tray onto the table)

Oh yea I forgot, I am also having to have to eat three healthy meals everyday. No sugar, caffeine, and no junk food....I hate life right now!

Me: PLease be french fries!

Jane: Sorry..Ham and vegetables. Lean ham at that..

Me: (Groans and flops onto the bed) I want french fries!!

Jane: You know you cannot, it is bad for the baby.

Me: Yea yea!!

Aro: (He walks in) No yea yea! Our child will be healthy and strong when he or she is born!

I start pouting even tho I know it will get me nowhere. I am then forced to eat the gross healthy food and still wanting french fries.

Jane: -sighs and walks out-

Marcus: -walks into my room and hands me a bag- Eat quickly.

-nods and opens the bag finding french fries- yes! -eats them quickly-

Marcus: -chuckles and leaves-

-smiles happily and lays down for nap , knowing the worse has yet to come-

(Sorry for such a short chapter. Writer's block on this one)