Do you love me or not?

I woke up and I had a massive headach and my throat hurt from my crying. I was happy I feed before I got here because I would really need to feed right now. I looked in the mirror and I saw that my eyes were red and I had stains of tears on my face. My hair was a reck, and I couldn't speak do to the crying. I decided to take a show and get dress in this([polyvore]). I have to go to the throne room because I am Aro's personal Bodyguard. But I wish I didn't because father is in there and I don't want him to see I was crying because of something. He knows me to well. I check myself and heard down to the throne room.

Alec: Hello Mistress Makinzie. How are you this morning?

Makinzie: I am well thank you Alec. How are you?

Alec: I am well. I just have to go and train a few new borns.

Makinzie: Alright good luck!

I was at the throne room's doors now. I was so nervous and scared of what would happen. I gulped and opened the doors to be greeted by my father and everyone else.

Dad: Ahh good morning Makinzie!

Marcus: Good Morning young one.

Aro:....

Makinzie: Good Morning Everyone

I tried to smile and hide my sore voice but I could tell that father had picked up on it. I stood where they told me too. I was to stand right next/behind Aro with my hand on his shoulder. I hestated to touch him but I had to. I made sure he couldn't get into my thoughts at least not right now. My father looked at me and gave me a sign saying to talk to him through my mind.

Father: Are you alright? You aren't acting the same?

Makinzie: I am fine father do not worry.

Father: Don't lie to me I can tell the you are not fine. Your voice is raspy and your eyes are a little red.

Makinzie: I will tell you later ok?

Father: Alright

I was standing there for along time while the three chatted. Aro tried to get into my mind a few times but I wouldn't let him. But he almost did when I was thinking to hard.

Marcus: Makinzie how are you liking the Volturi?

Makinzie: I love it! I am glad I get have a family for once.

Marcus: Well I am happy for you.

Father: Yes to long you had to live alone, but I promise you I will make that up for you.

I smiled at them. A geniun smile because I knew they cared. I was so caught up in everything I didn't notice Aro got into my mind and was seeing my memory and reading my thoughts. He saw EVERYTHING! Me crying, the thoughts of him while I was in my room.

Aro: I want to speak to you tonight. At the garden.

I didn't get to reply back because he shut me out.

~Time Skip to tonight~

I was waiting for him to show but nothing yet until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find him standing there looking like he broke the most precious thing in the world.

Aro: I am happy you came Makinzie. There is something I wanted to tell you.

Makinzie: What is it sir?

Aro: No, formalities Makinzie ok? I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for leaving you. And for not speaking to you this morning. I also wanted to say that...I Love you as well.

Makinzie: You Love me..

That was all I could say before he kissed me to make sure I understand what he meant. He kissed like a god, and I didn't want this to end.

Aro: Makinzie I don't want anyone else to find out about how we feel for each other ok?

Makinzie: Ok. I Love you So much!

Aro: As I you my kitten...