Planning...Maybe

Planning…Maybe

Two months have past since Embry imprinted on me. Alice and I have been busy planning the wedding. We want to have it soon so, the Volturi can get back to Italy. I want a romantic wedding at the waterfall I found, but I want it at nighttime so it can sparkle in the moonlight like how I found it.

Of course we will have candle stands and such to light the area so we can see, and she wants to put a trail of red and white petals down the aisle so it will contrast with everything else. Me on the other hand, I want a simple lace aisle with the chairs lining the side and the covers of the chairs will be a cream color with gold lining. No altar tho because I do not want anything blocking the view of the waterfall. That is pretty much what I am thinking of for the wedding but every time I start thinking of the wedding my thoughts get inturrepted.

Edward: Makinzie?

Like that, every time I am thinking about the wedding.

Me: Yes Edward?

Edward: We need to get the invites to the wolves, You and Me.

???: No absolutely not! She isn’t going anywhere near those wolves

Edward: Don’t worry Caius she will be perfectly safe, I am going with her.

Dad: So? That doesn’t mean they won’t try anything.

Me: Dad calm down, we will just go over there drop off the invitations and leave.

He thinks about it for awhile leaving me in a suspence.

Dad: Fine but one thing goes wrong and I am killing someone. Understood?

Me: Yes sir.

He smiles and gives me a big hug, and then leaves.

Edward and I leave a hour later and are arriving very soon. I keep thinking about what will happen if I see Embry. I am worried something might happen, actually I have a feeling something is going to happen. We pulled up and Edward had to shake me from my thoughts then I got out but staying close to his side. He knocks on a door and a girl with three scars opens the door.

Girl: Hello, Can I help you?

Edward: Yes, I am Edward Cullen and this is Makinzie Volturi we are friends of the pack and are here to deliver some wedding invitations.

Girl: Oh ok, and I am Emily by the way. Follow me and I will show you where they are.

We follow her into the what looked like the living and immediately the smell of wolf hit my nose and I couldn’t help but wrinkle my nose at the strong odor. Also my luck disappeared cause sitting on the couch looking at me was Embry. Jake had to hit him just to get his attention.

Me: Hey everyone, we are here to give you your invitation.

Sam: Oh thank you

Jake: Yea thanks

Embry: Whatever

I winced at his tone of voice, and made me frown a little but I didn’t show my hurt. I walked around and gave everyone an invitation.

Edward: We better get going, so much to do.

Me: Yes I agree, it was good seeing you all again

I smiled and followed Edward quickly out the door. We were half way to his car when I heard someone call my name.

???: Makinzie!!

I turned around and say Embry running at me, I smiled a little but it soon disappeared when we transformed and attached me. He pinned me to the ground and looked me in the eyes for a minute.

Me: Embry?

Edward: Embry get away from her!!

Edward ran toward us and fought to drag him off of me. He had little success at it and was thrown at a tree far from us. Embry kept looking at me and then grabbed me by the throat with his sharp teeth, biting harder every few seconds. I kept trying to scream but couldn’t. He then threw me against a hugmungous rock and I heard cracking which made me horrified.

Me: E-Embry please s-stop…

He growled and hit me with his paw causing my face crack even more and spread to my throat. He was going to hit me again but Edward grabbed him before he could and then everything went as black as night.

???:Wake up please wake up

???: Aro, she probably won’t wake up anytime soon

Aro: I know Carlisle but I can’t help it

Carlisle: I know

Voices everywhere but yet they don’t sound familiar. I slowly opened my eyes to see bright white walls and lights. I turned my head to both sides and say a lot of pale people and a lot of tan people. I sat up slowly and tried to take everything in.

Aro: Oh Makinzie thank goodness your awake!

Carlisle: Yes that was a quick recovery.

Everyone nodded but I stayed confused, and it showed on my face.

Alice: Makinzie are you alright?

Me: Who are all of you?

To be Continued..........