4 - White Out

Inside the ice wall, Elaine zipped up her jacket as did Emma and Katy tried to use her magic but couldn't feel her fingers to do so, "Aren't you cold? I'm freezing," Elaine said to Elsa who didn't seem bothered by the cold.

"It's never bothered me," Elsa said.

"Lucky for some... The other day, there was something here... We called it a snow monster. I assume that's something you made?" Emma said.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back," Elsa said.

"You're a bit sister... I get that. Doing anything for your younger sister," Emma said as she glanced at Elaine who smiled softly and Emma looked back at Elsa.

"We can tell you care about her a lot. We're sorry about her necklace," Katy said.

Elsa looked around, "Where is it?" She asked.

"It fell inside the ice here," Katy pointed into the ice, "You can melt down to get it back. Keep going and we could take this whole conversation somewhere warmer," Elsa hesitated, "You can't control it, can you?" Katy said.

"What you said to Dad on the walkie, it wasn't a threat. It was a warning because you can't control what you're doing," Elaine said.

"What makes you think you know me?" Elsa asked.

"Because I know us," Elaine gestured to herself and Emma, "And we have powers, too, and we're not great at controlling them," Elaine said

"I also have magic but I can't feel my fingers to break your wall..." Katy said.

"You... You three have magic?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah," The Swan trio said.

"Anna helps. She... Helps me control it. So if I can find her, she can help me undo this. We can get rid of all this... The whole wall... When she's here," Elsa said.

"Well, I'm afraid she's not," Elaine said.

"Maybe you two could use yours to get us out of here," Elsa said.

"We can try," Elaine and Emma held their hands up but they were shaking and nothing happened then Elaine hugged herself to keep herself warm, "Dammit," Elaine said.

"See? W...We don't have control o...over ours, either. Oh God, I'm just tired," Emma said.

"Me too," Elaine said as the three Swan's started to get down on the floor.

"Oh no," Elsa said as she rushed over to the trio.

"If we could just... Lay down for a minute," Elaine said.

"Emma, Elaine, Katy. Talk to me. Tell me more, uh," She helped them to sit up, "Were you both born with magic or cursed?" Elsa asked.

"Those are our two options? Um, I don't know W...We were raised in a place without magic, and, um... We didn't know we had these powers until recently and we didn't have any parents around to help us with them," Emma said.