5 - Rocky Road

At the Knight house, David walked up behind Faye who was standing in her kitchen looking at the garden and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I think you and I need to have a chat about the change with your magic," David said.

"It's nothing to worry about... It's all the power that the ruler of the World Without Light possess. I'm okay," Faye said.

"No, you're not... Pri, I love you and I know you better than you know yourself. You're darker. What are you hiding?" David asked as he moved from behind her and stood beside her.

Faye looked at him, "I know both Elsa and Anna... Elsa and I... We didn't leave on the best of terms, there wasn't any fighting or anything... But... I left when they needed me and I never came back... It's apparent she doesn't remember. And there's also an object that connects our meeting... Something my papa must never get his hands on or else... He will no longer be able to be controlled... We need to find Anna, she knows the object and she can help," Faye said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" David asked.

"I don't know... I'm shattered. I'm exhausted. I threatened Happy, Grumpy and Granny yesterday... Saying I'd roast them when all they wanted was the power on... But they weren't being helpful at all... I... I messed up, I know I did. But this curse is not my fault and because of us, apparently, it is my fault. According to them, I'm the mayor... I don't want to be the mayor of Storybrooke, I just want... I just want to be a mom to our baby boy, to my children and I only want to ruler my realm," Faye said.

"Hey, hey... Don't worry about Storybrooke... I'll deal with Storybrooke and don't worry about what you've said. Like you said, you're exhausted and with the worry about Gold, you have an awful lot on your plate right now... We're in this," David placed his arm around her, "Together," David said and they kissed.

Elsewhere, Robin, Marian and Roland were walking down Main Street, Robin and Roland were showing Marian around town, "I know this town might seem strange at first, but you do get used to it

Elsewhere, Robin, Marian and Roland were walking down Main Street, Robin and Roland were showing Marian around town, "I know this town might seem strange at first, but you do get used to it. And Roland loves it here. He loves watching the boats at the harbour and eating at Granny's-," Robin began to list off.

"And ice cream," Roland interrupted.

"Yes. How could we forget about ice cream?" Robin said with a chuckle.

"Can we get some now, please?" Roland asked.

Robin glanced at Marian and noticed she was overwhelmed by everything then he looked at Roland, "Well, I think your mother's seen enough strange things for one day. We should get back to the camp," Robin said.

Roland looked up at Marian with a pleading look on his face, "Please, mom? Dad always let me," Roland said.

"Sure," Marian said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Robin took them to Any Given Sundae, he ordered them their usual ice cream which was two rocky roads, and the owner of the shop, Ingrid, walked over to them, "Rocky road for the little man," Ingrid said as she crouched down and handed Roland his ice cream.