34 - Best Laid Plans

With Henry and Julia, they were inside the Sorcerer's mansion hidden library, the Mills twins were sitting under the table and the storybook with the door page. Suddenly, a light came from the keyhole of the door page and it shined towards a drawer behind them and they looked at the drawer.

They smiled at each other, Henry closed the book and they got out from under the table to walk over to the drawer, Henry opened the drawer and saw a key inside, "No way," Henry said as he picked up the key, looking at it.

"You did it, Henry," Julia said.

Henry looked at her and smiled, "We did it," Henry said.

"Far from ordinary Henry Daniel Mills," Julia said.

"Far from... Not ordinary Julia Katelyn Mills," Henry said and they both chuckled.

The door opened, "Grandma, Grandpa, you won't believe what we just-," Henry began to say but stopped talking when he saw Regina walking in.

"What, Henry, Julia?" Regina asked.

"Mom. What are you doing here?" Julia asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to come to this," Regina said.

Cruella and Maleficent walked into the room, "Looks like we're here just in time," Maleficent said.

"I told you I could handle this," Regina said.

"We're not sure you have it in you to be a true disciplinarian. I'd say you shouldn't be alarmed, darling, but I'd be lying," Cruella said.

"Lay a hand on my children and I'll end you," Regina threatened as she looked at Cruella.

"You won't have to do anything as long as he cooperates," Cruella said.

Regina looked at Henry, "Henry, give me the page," Regina said.

"Mom, no," Henry said.

"Henry Daniel Mills! You will do as I say," Regina said and she gave him a look.

"Okay," Henry said as he handed her the page.

"As promised. Now, let's find Gold and set this author free," Regina said as she gave Cruella the page.