36 - Sympathy for the De Vil

Flashback

Cruella was sitting in her room, waiting for Isaac to come and collect her. She heard a noise outsidr and opened her window to find a key.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Cruella made her way to the garden and found her mother's dogs asleep then she noticed Isaac amd they started to walk away from the house, "This is amazing. How did you do that?" Cruella said.

"I have my methods," Isaac told her.

"And this key? I mean, my mother never lets it out of her sight," Cruella asked as she held up the key.

"Do you wanna keep asking questions or do you wanna get out of here? I know a nice quiet spot we can talk," Isaac said as he looked at her.

"Well, I'd prefer somewhere loud," She told him.

Isaac looked confused, "Loud? Why?" Isaac asked.

"I live in an attic, and my mother never allows me visitors or music or fun. I mean, she even ripped my favourite trumpet flowers out of the garden because she doesn't like the smell," Cruella explained.

Isaac smiled at her, "All right, I get the picture. Wherever you wanna go, I can take you," Isaac said as he pointed to his car in the driveway.

"That is your car?" Cruella asked.

"All four wheels," Isaac answered.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Isaac and Cruella were at the night club Murray's, people were dancing around as the two were sat at a table together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Isaac and Cruella were at the night club Murray's, people were dancing around as the two were sat at a table together. Cruella was looking around in awe, "This is just how I always imagined it. The music and the dances and... Gin," She drank some of her drink, "Ugh," Cruella said.

Isaac smiled amused at her reaction, "You'll get used to the taste. Now from what I've seen so far, yours has all the makings of a classic Cinderella story. So tell me, why did she lock you up?" Isaac said as he prepared to start writing.

"Self-preservation. Mummy dear is afraid if I get out, I'll tell everyone her dirty little secret," Cruella said him.

Isaac wrote down her answer, "What secret?" Isaac asked.

"Everyone believes that my father died of a heart attack, but I know the truth... Mother poisoned him," Cruella told him.

Here To Stay [OUAT || Swan Princess Trio Book #4]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें