28 - Unforgiven

On the street, by David's truck, he was loading up as Faye walked up with two flashlights, "Good. That'll do. We can get to the cavern through the mines," David said.

Katy, Emma and Elaine walked up to them, "Hey! Where you guys headed?" Emma asked.

"Girls... What are you three doing here?" Faye asked.

"We found something on those women. Look," Elaine said as she handed over her cellphone to show them a video of Cruella and Ursula leaving the shop with the wooden box.

"Looks like Callie and Belle were right. We think that's the box that's missing," Katy said.

"It's enough to drag them into the station, at least," Elaine said as she pocketed her cellphone.

"Well, let's not jump the gun. We don't even know what that is," David said.

The Swan trio looked at him confused, "Wait. What? Two hours ago, you were so amped up about these divas, you didn't even let us eat lunch, and now you're g-," Elaine began to say.

"Going for a hike. We got Phyllis to babysit Neal," Faye said.

"So... Now the crisis doesn't matter. What the hell is going on today?" Emma asked.

"Seriously, what is it? We can't keep up with you being goddamn yoyo's," Elaine said.

"Girls, Faye and I realised that we," Faye cleared her throat, "I needed to take a step back from our crusade. The truth is, we've been going about this all wrong. When I knew those women back in the Enchanted Forest, they were villains. And ever since they set foot in this town, that is exactly how I've treated them. I chose to see the worst in them. But, girls, if they're gonna have a shot at redeeming themselves, I have to choose to see the best... I can't accept and marry Pri and accept Regina but no one else who wants to change, it's not right," David said.

"You guys really going on a hike?" Emma asked.

"I know it might be hard to believe that I've back off Ursula and Cruella, but Pri and I think it's the right thing to do," David said.

"Well... If you need us, we will... Be at the station," Elaine said and the Swan trio walked off.

"David, is this really what you want to do?" Faye asked as she looked at her husband.

"It's the only way to make sure Emma and Elaine don't find out the truth," David looked at Faye, "So, why didn't you tell your family?" David asked.

"Because one other person already knows and there's no need for anyone else... Besides, it won't me our shared secret they'd want to expose," Faye said.

"At our wedding and sometime before... You said Killian knew something..." Faye looked away and she stuffed her hands in her pockets, "He knows?!" David asked.

"Let's go protect your secret, but if it fails, you are telling them," Faye said.

"Fine, fine," David said as they got into the car.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the Mayor's Office, Pinocchio was looking at the storybook, "Is anything coming back to you, Pinocchio? Maybe if you look at the pages again?" The Swan trio walked in, "Where the hell have you three been?" Regina said.

"We were on witch watch. We were on the way to the station when I got your call. How's it going here?" Emma asked.

"It's not. He can't remember anything. But since you three and August spent so much time together, I thought seeing you three would... Jog his memory, since his daughter hasn't been much help," Regina said.