12 - Family Business

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold entered as Callie and Belle were about to leave the shop, "Callie. Where are you two headed?" Mr Gold asked.

"To the North Woods, where the Snow Queen's hiding," Callie said as she gestured to the pickaxe Belle was holding.

"And what business do you have with her?" Mr Gold asked.

"We have to fix a mistake that we made a long time ago," Callie said.

"What are you talking about?" Mr Gold asked.

"I'm afraid we can't tell you. You wouldn't understand," Callie said as she and Belle tried to leave.

Mr Gold stopped them, "Whether or not that's true, the fact remains that she defeated Katy, Emma, Elaine and Regina. She is far more dangerous than you realise," Mr Gold said.

"I know. That's why I was hoping you'd come with us," Callie said.

"I'm sorry, Callie. That's out of the question. I won't let you anywhere near her," Mr Gold said.

"I was worried you were gonna say that. Because... I really... Really didn't want to do this," Callie said as she took out the Dark One dagger.

 Really didn't want to do this," Callie said as she took out the Dark One dagger

"Callie, I gave you that dagger because I trusted you... Because I thought you would never want to control me," Mr Gold said.

"I know. I know, my love, and I'm so, so sorry Rumpel. But if you won't come with us willingly, what choice do I have? Take me to the Snow Queen," Callie said.

In the woods, Elaine was sitting on a fallen log by the ice cream truck going through the files on her, Killian was standing at the ice cream truck looking at her, "According to this, she was our foster parent for six months and Katy was... Like an assistant," Elaine said.

"Yeah?" Killian said.

"That's the longest we were ever in one spot, but I don't remember a second of it," Elaine said and sighed.

Killian walked up to her, "You alright, Swan?" Killian asked as he placed his foot on the log, rested his arm on his knee looking at her.