37 - Lily

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest, Infinite Forest

In the Infinite Forest, the Apprentice and Morgana in Priscilla's body met the sorcerer in the vault under the cottage, "What brings you both here?" The Sorcerer asked.

"The Author... He has violated the rules. He has changed things. The Saviours... He made me channel their potential for darkness into Maleficent's child. There must be a way to undo it," The Apprentice said.

"Without my wand, I can't go back," Morgana said in Priscilla's.

"Morgana you wouldn't be able to go back, Priscilla doesn't have your original power," She sighed, "And I'm afraid not. What's done is done, my Apprentice," The Sorcerer said.

"But what now of the girls, their fates?" The Apprentice asked.

"Remain entwined, as they always were and always shall be," The Sorcerer said.

"Of course," The Apprentice said.

"Could've told you that," Morgana said in Priscilla's body.

"Our concern now is the Author," The Sorcerer said.

"I should've dealt with him when he crossed the line with Cruella," Morgana said in Priscilla's body.

"Love makes us all do crazy things," The Sorcerer said.

"Indeed," Morgana said in Priscilla's body.

"I have taken care of the Author, master. Our mistake has been rectified," The Apprentice said.

"He is in the book, where he can no longer alter our world... Only record what happens," Morgana said in Priscilla's body.

"You two must see to it there is no more damage. The Author must never be allowed to toy with fate again," The Sorcerer said.

"That's easier for him, he has his own body, whereas I... Have to share... How can I... Let's say he gets out how can I do anything, I sleep inside of Priscilla. This one is different, she's full of love and in so much more control than the others... I cannot control when I wake up anymore," Morgana said in Priscilla's body.