9 - Breaking Glass

Inside the ice cave, Ingrid was using her magic to create an ice person.

Meanwhile, at the Sheriff's Department, Elaine, Emma, Katy and Elsa continued their research on Ingrid, "Somewhere in here, there's got to be something on her," Elaine said

"There has to be a better strategy. While we're reading files, my sister is out there somewhere. We have to confront this Snow Queen," Elsa said.

"Believe me, if we could, we would. We have to find her first. And, Elsa, we have to be careful. This woman is tricky. She seems to know all of us, and we don't remember anything about her. And something tells me that, that is no accident," Emma said.

"You think she took our memories?" Elsa asked.

"They're really good with names and faces. It was their job. She took them, alright. The question is why. We need to find out what the hell she's up to," Katy said.

Killian walked in with a box, "Paperwork, ahoy!" He placed it on the desk, "Old city records from the Mayor's office, per your request," Killian said.

Faye walked in with a chest, "Diaries of mine..." She opened it and looked through then handed Killian a few small journals and she waved her hand over the ones in Killian's hold and a stack of paper appeared, "Everything copied that has me in Arendelle, me with Ingrid, Anna and yourself, Elsa," Faye said as she took the journals from Killian and put them back in the chest.

"Just the paper?" Emma asked.

"I'm not letting everyone know every dirty little secret I've got. It's bad enough your father trying to sneak a look," Faye said.

"Aye, because there's more annoying than a nosey Prince," Faye looked at Killian, "Isn't this the same Prince you loved when you were married, love?" Killian said.

"You know what's more annoying than a nosey prince?" Killian shook his head, "A pirate for a best friend," Faye said.

"You love it really. Getting to sail the seas," Killian said.

"Hmm... Yeah, you have your good points," Faye said.

"Oi! Somebody's forgotten about me dinner! I had the bangers and mash!" Will yelled.