39 - Mother

New York...

At a bar, Robin, Regina and Katy were having a drink, "So... You're going to be a dad... Again... Congratulations... I think," Katy said.

"Yeah," Robin sighed, "That's hardly important now. My son. Zelena's not gonna keep wearing that glamour, and Roland's not gonna understand where his mother's gone. For him to lose her again..." Robin said.

"A forgetting potion. Just take him back to before the fake Marian showed up. He'll lose time, but it's better, right?" Regina said.

"Yes. Thank you... God, poor Marian... And Zelena... Just killing her like she meant nothing so she could play out this sad farce with us..." Robin said.

"Hate to ruin this speech you got, but I have a problem too," Robin looked at Katy, "I don't have my heart, auntie told mom my dad has it... Well, got my husband to get it... So... Let's get your son and all of us will go back to Storybrooke, now, because I don't think my daughter and son will be a match of my father... He wanted me dead since I was born, do you really think that he let them keep home of something valuable," Katy said.

At the apartment, Elaine, Emma and Lily were watching Zelena. Elaine was holding up the dreamcatcher, "Can't believe this survived all that time," Elaine said.

"This place belonged to your..." Lily said.

"His name was Neal. He was a lot of things to me. Now he's just gone, thanks to her," Elaine said as she looked at Zelena.

"Sorry?" Zelena shrugged then Elaine walked up to her and Emma went to grab her as Zelena placed her hands on her stomach and Elaine stopped walking, "I think I just felt it kick. You wouldn't want to rattle an expectant mother now, would you?" Zelena said.

"Try being pregnant in jail, you're nearly rattled every day, this is nothing," Elaine said.

Katy, Regina and Robin walked in, "Everyone pack up," They looked at them, "You, too. We're going back to Storybrooke. Tonight," Regina said.

Flashback

Priscilla was sitting in a tavern drinking when she placed her hand over the flame of the candle but felt nothing, "Trying to burn yourself, love?" She looked to see Captain Hook sitting down in front of her, "Still don't burn?" Captain Hook asked.

"Both," Priscilla said as she watched her hand.

"I'd think I was lucky if I didn't burn. You must be a dragon," Captain Hook said and Priscilla looked at him as he smiled.

 You must be a dragon," Captain Hook said and Priscilla looked at him as he smiled

"Are you trying to be funny?" Priscilla asked.

"Aye," Captain Hook said.