26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town

Flashback

At Bald Mountain with Rumpelstiltskin and the Queen's of Darkness, they were standing in front of a pitch-black hallway. Two steps were seen in front of them but disappeared in the darkness, they couldn't see the floor, "The curse resides through there... Bald Mountain. It's protected by a variety of lethal magic obstacles... Obstacles that suit your very specific talents... Priscilla, would be a dear, do your thing," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It looks like we're about to walk into a pit of nothingness," Ursula said.

"That's impossible, there's more here than meets the eye," Priscilla said.

"We can't see anything. There's nothing that meets the eye," Cruella said.

"No floors... Nothing," Maleficent said.

"Aww, you girls afraid of a little darkness and danger?" Priscilla mocked and walked down the steps.

Priscilla walked forward, after every step the floor reappeared under her feet until she reached the end of the corridor.

Rumpelstiltskin, Maleficent, Ursula and Cruella walked over to her as she stood in front of a large door covered in scarabs, "This the place, Papa?" Priscilla asked

"Indeed it is. Blood scarabs. The only thing stronger than their venom is their blood lust. Cruella, I believe with your powers of persuasion they'll be as harmless as puppy dogs," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Cruella walked forward, crouched down and picked up a scarab, "I've got a little job for you, darling," She blew green mist on it, "Now, run along and tell the others," Cruella said as she placed the scarab on the ground.

The scarab went over to the others and they all instantly turned green and moved away from the door and it opened.