44 - Operation Mongoose: Part Two

Katy, Henry, Julia and Daniella led Elaine to a stump where he found Regina, they walked inside and her packing, "Mom! We knew you'd still be here," Henry said.

"You three again? Listen, I...I don't have time for stories, I need to hit the road before the Evil Queen and Dark Princess have my head," Regina said.

"Wait, we brought two people this time, maybe you'll listen to her," Henry said.

Elaine and Katelyn walked inside, "Regina," Elaine said.

"Let me guess, you're his other mother... Lady Katelyn..." Regina said.

"Hello," Katy said.

"Elaine," Elaine said.

"I have to give you four credit, breaking her out of that tower couldn't have been easy," Regina said.

"Kids, could you give us a minute?" Elaine said.

"Sure," Thye said and walked out of the stump.

"I haven't got long," She looked at Elaine, "You know, your children and their friend can use some reining in. They've been running around the forest, getting into trouble, spouting nonsense," Regina said.

"Regina, everything they said about this reality... It's all true," Elaine said.

"I doubt that. I don't know why I'm wasting my time with a madwoman who... Calls herself a Saviour," Regina said.

"It's true... Mom," Katy said and Regina looked at her in confusion.

"Because I can help. Your happiness is still a possibility. Your first step is saving the woman you love," Elaine said.

"My happy ending isn't love," Regina said.

"Of course not. But love is a part of all happiness, and you have to be open to that. Please, help us save our sister," Elaine said.

"Oh, is that all? You forgot to mention that part where I'd have to crash her execution," Regina said.

"What does your heart tell you?" Katy asked.

"I know what my heart says. But what if it goes wrong?" Regina asked.

"Isn't that a risk you're willing to take? I just watched the man I love die," Elaine said.

"I'm... I'm sorry. That's horrible," Regina said.

"The worst part is that I never really told him I loved him. Not once, we're true but I've never said the words. I was too scared. Too scared that... Somehow, saying it would cause it all to slip away... And change everything. But now I'll never have a chance to take that next step with him because he's gone. My only chance with him is if you don't make the same mistake I did," Regina sighed, "So, please... The only way to get the man I love back is for you to stop my sisters' execution," Elaine said.

"Okay... Let's go," Regina said and the three women walked out of the stump.

"Let's go to church," Elaine said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

In the middle of a village stood a large guillotine and Branston was stood by it. Emma was stood with her hands tied behind her back, blindfolded over her eyes as a crowd walked over.

The group ran towards the crowd, "We haven't heard the execution bells yet. There's still time," Henry said.

Emma was escorted towards the guillotine by a Black Knight.

"I don't know what to do... What do I say to someone I never met," Regina said.

"I think, in this case, actions speak louder than words and you won't have to introduce yourself," Elaine said.