29 - Enter the Dragon

It was late at night and Regina was walking down the street, to fulfil the request David gave her to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness and to find out what they were really planning. Regina stopped walking when she arrived at the diner, she looked at the building and walked towards the door.

 Regina stopped walking when she arrived at the diner, she looked at the building and walked towards the door

Inside the diner, Maleficent, Cruella and Ursula were sitting in a booth together. Maleficent was looking at the baby rattle when Regina walked into the diner and stopped, "So the rumours are true. You are back from the ashes," Regina said as she turned her head to them.

"What are you doing here, Regina?" Maleficent asked.

Regina turned to face them, "Making it easier for you. If you want to try to kill me," She spread her arms slightly, "I'm right here," Regina said.

Maleficent appeared in front of Regina, "So, that's why you think I'm back... To kill you," Maleficent said.

"I trapped you underground for 30 years and you're not big on forgiveness," Regina said.

"That's true. But what you did is nothing in the grand scheme. There are far worse crimes that must be answered for," Maleficent said.

"Careful, darling. She's thick as thieves with those heroes," Cruella said.

"Not by choice. You know how much I wanted my revenge. But in this town, I had to play nice to survive. Watching them enjoy the happiness I was denied. If you're planning on destroying some of that happiness, I want in," Regina said.

"You can't expect us to believe that," Ursula said.

"Of course, she doesn't. That's why she's here. She wants you ladies to know she's still one of us. Unlike Priscilla," Maleficent said.

"I am," Regina said.

"Then, let's find out if," Maleficent picked up a shot glass, "Are you still a bad girl, Regina?" Maleficent said.

Regina took the shot glass, downed the drink and crushed the glass in her gloved hand, "The worse," Regina said.

Flashback

Young Snow White is riding her horse across an open field, Regina watched her out of the window of a stable, angrily, "Hyah! Come on, Roman," Young Snow White said.