Chapter 1- Santa Claus?

⚠️ Mentions of abuse ⚠️

♡︎ 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖? 𐂂

Emily's POV:

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. The music, the lights and just the warm, happy feeling of it. I never want it to end! I've always felt like an outsider. Like I didn't belong. Even at school, I feel like I'm an outsider looking in, just watching people pass by and live their lives. It's summer now, so I feel more like an outsider than ever as I don't get to see friends from school often and that means I get to be alone more. I get to be more alone...with my parents.

They have abused me (emotionally and a bit physically) since I was little. I have tried not to let them shake me and have prayed for years for a miracle, but nothing has changed. To tell you the truth, it would be nice to have someone to tell all of this to. Someone who understands and is there for me. But that probably won't happen.

It is night and I am doing the dishes when suddenly I hear something on the roof. What? Must be those crazy squirrels again. I then hear people talking by the fireplace. Okay now I know I am going crazy. Then two people came walking into the kitchen! It was a kid with glasses on and...Santa Claus?!

I turned off the water. "Santa?! What are you doing in my house?!" I must be dreaming. Wake up Em wake up!  "We are here to take you to the North Pole!" The little kid said with a smile. "The North Pole? Really?" I asked astonished. Just then my mom walked in. "Nobody's taking anybody anywhere." She snapped. "I was afraid of this." Santa said. He then snapped his fingers and my mom turned into, A CHRISTMAS TREE?! What the heck is going on?!