Back in Time

(Decided to switch the format because it looks a lot better in the middle, should I go back and switch it in the others too?)

Y/N POV

It had been a couple days since I took care of Camilo, or at least began to. He was still sick, although he was getting better, no one was left to stay with him. The Madrigals had been extremely busy this past week, so I continued to offer my presence. Although they said I didn't really need to stay with him anymore since they were allowing him to actually go out of the room, I still wanted to go to keep him company.

I walked up to the door of the Madrigal's house. Before I could knock the door swung open revealing the boy in the yellow ruana.

"Y/N! You're finally here." He exclaimed energetically.

"Geez Milo, did you drink coffee or something?"
I said.

"I just woke up like this." He shrugged.

I hummed in response, as I walked into the house.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

"Was I supposed to plan or something??" I said confused.

"No, I was just seeing if you wanted to do anything."he laughed.

"Actually... I do have an idea."

We went upstairs but I told him to wait as I grabbed something. He looked at me skeptically before letting me go.

"Alright I'll be in my room then..." he said.

I nodded, I had almost forgotten his room was normal again. I guess it just kinda went back to normal after a while. Maybe it just needed a readjustment? It probably just wasn't used to Camilo being sick and went berserk.

I walked over to Mirabel's room, it was empty because Mirabel was out helping with Camilo's chores. As I walked in I scanned the room for what I was looking for, I had seen it the other day but never got a chance to look at it.

Bingo

My eyes had landed on a book, in the spine their was words carved into it,

Baby pictures

I grin formed on my face, Camilo was not gonna be happy I found this. I knew it would have all of the family members in it considering it looked fairly new and it was pretty huge.

I grabbed the book, and made my way back to Camilo's room.

Camilo's POV

I was waiting in my room for Y/N when I heard footsteps. As my door opened I saw Y/N was holding something.

"What did you just steal from my house?" I asked.

"I'm not stealing it! Yet." I raised my eyebrow at the last part.

As she came closer to the bed where I was sitting I figured out what it was.

"No." I stood up and snatched it out of her hands.

She began to grab for it back so I held it where she couldn't reach it. After I did she groaned in annoyance.