Remedies pt 1

(So I went through and actually counted and Julieta got the most requests so here we go

Also this is gonna have two parts cause there is a lot that I want to cover)

Y/N's POV

Ben and I walked home from the Madrigals pretty late. By the time we reached the house it was 11 at night somehow.

"Ben, I'm gonna take a shower then go to sleep." I yawned.

"Alright, I probably won't be asleep before you go to bed, but goodnight anyways."

"Night."

When I flicked on the bathroom light my eyes had to adjust for a moment. I glanced at the mirror.

Fuckkkkk.

I forgot to give Camilo his ruana back. Which also means he totally forgot too.

Whatever, I'll see him at some point tomorrow because I'm spending the day with Julieta.

I sighed and quickly got in the shower. It felt nice. The warm water dimmed my exhaustion.

After showering I went to my room and set the ruana on my dresser making a mental note not to forget it. I got in my bed but something was... off. I shifted onto my side and stared across the dark room.

"Fuck it." I muttered to myself as I shot out of my bed and walked over to my dresser.

Picking up the ruana I threw it on.

For some weird reason I was able to sleep now taht I had it on.

Time skip by the sticky notes with little Camilo drawings on them that I hide in my English teachers classroom.

The morning was pretty uneventful until I sat down to eat a late breakfast with Ben.

"Morning Ben." I said groggily still not fully awake.

"Morning," he glanced over at me, "You're still wearing that?"

"Huh?" I glanced down at my body, "Oh. Yeah." I looked away as my face began to heat up. "God is it hot in here? I need water."

I grabbed a cup and waved my hand around subconsciously. To my surprise, water flew into the cup.

"Uh Y/N are you okay?" Ben gaped at me.

"Yeah, why is this working? I'm not sad or anything!"

"I don't know! You'd think you'd know!"

"Yeah, well I don't!"

Wait if I can do this, then...

Fire sprouted from the tips of my fingers. I waved my hands at Ben excitedly, he just looked shocked. Then I froze the water that was in the cup.

"WHATS GOING ON BEN!" I shook him violently.

"I DONT KNOW!" He yelled back.

"I GOTTA GO THE MADRIGALS THEY HAVE TO SEE THIS."

"BUT BREAKFAST!"

"LATER! WHAT IF THIS GOES AWAY!"

"OKAY GO THEN!"

"OKAY!"

I ran out of the house as fast as I could before I got and idea. I created a slide out of ice. As I came to a stop I slipped.

"AGH!"

I had face-planted, I lifted myself up with a groan.

"Y/N are you okay?" Julieta gave me a concerned look as she saw the ice.