Clear Skies

(Pepa was the most requested so y'all ask I serve)

Camilo's POV

After we were all excused from the table, I offered to walk Y/N back to her house. Which she quickly accepted.

Before we left the house Mirabel came up to Y/N,

"Alright so tomorrow's plan is you get here at 9 and then you'll spend the day with tia Pepa." Mirabel informed her.

"So get here at 9 in the morning?" Y/N confirmed.

"Yeah."

"Come on let's go!" I said impatiently.

"Wow it's almost like you wanna get rid of me faster." She shook her head teasingly.

"That's not what I meant." I frowned.

"I know." She let out a cute laugh, "Bye Mirabel, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Y/N." She waved as we walked away.

Due to the short distance between the casita and Ben's house, it didn't take us long to reach our destination. When we walked up to the front door, she let go of my hand but I kept my grip steady.

"Wait."

"What is it Milo?"

"You should come early tomorrow."

"Why?"

I gave her a blank stare.

"So we can spend some time together before my family steals you." I explained as if it was obvious.

She smiled at me.

God, her smile is so beautiful.

"-does that sound good?" I heard her say but I didn't catch the first part of her sentence.

"Could you repeat that..?" I said sheepishly.

"I said, does me coming over at seven sound good?" She repeated, her tone filled with drama.

"Yeah, that's good, that's great." I said a little too quickly.

"Okay, I should probably head inside now, bye Milo." Y/N said, I caught a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Right, bye."

Y/N waved before closing the door, once it was closed I took off sprinting.

By the time I reached where I was going I was panting for breath. I took a moment outside the door to steady my breathing.

"TIO BRUNO!" I burst into the room scaring the poor man shitless.

"Oh my-"

"Bruno I need a vision."

Y/N's POV

(There was a time skip but I didn't really want to put it cause we were switching POVS anyways so yeah)

I stared at the glowing door that pictured the family. Before I could knock the door flew open and I was carried in my a wave of tiles.

"Morning Y/N." Isabela greeted me before calling out, "Camilo your girlfriends here!"

Quick footsteps came from upstairs, Camilo appeared. As for me, I had just regained my balance from casita pushing me in. Until I lost it again when Camilo threw himself at me.

"Milo!" I gasped as I almost fell to the ground.

"Sorry." He said with a grin that told me the exact opposite.