Fix

Y/N's POV

"I don't care what you do just wake her up." My mothers voice rang in my ears.

Gravity pulled me down and rough gravel scraped my cheek. They had dropped me straight into the rocks. My eyes began to water from the pain.

"Get up, this is the best condition you'll be in for a quite a while." My mother said with no emotion.

I noticed my familiar surroundings and my breath hitched.

"Why are we here?" I repeated the unanswered question.

A unstable smile grew on her face as she looked at me with crazed eyes.

"I get to make things right! Fix everything that has wronged our family! Can't you see this is all for the best?"

"For the best? What are you going to do!"

Her eyes darted behind me and she told the man who was carrying me something I couldn't hear. She stepped away from me.

"Ah, right on time!" She laughed, "Always sticking your noses into other peoples business, huh? But I'll let it slide you might want to see this."

She roughly yanked me around revealing her audience, although I already knew exactly who was there.

"How did you get here? You're not allowed here anymore." Alma said.

"It was actually pretty easy. Turns out there are some people who know how to make certain useful tools." She took a small charm out of her pocket. Seeing the confusion she smiled. "I would explain but I won't bother with details, I can just show you." She stood in front of me and put a necklace with a similar charm around my neck.

My veins turned to ice as a wave of fatigue rushed over me. Any strength I had left all of the sudden faded.

"These charms," she pulled out a similar one from around her neck, "repel miracles' magic."

"Why are you here?" Mirabel questioned.

"I'm not really feeling like explaining anything today. But I can give you a brief summary while I execute my plans." My mother offered.

"We're not gonna just let you do..." Isabela paused, "Whatever you're doing!"

"Eh. That doesn't matter." She pulled out a sharp blade, "I'm getting impatient, this isn't as entertaining as I thought it'd be." The sharp edge of the blade grazed my neck.

"M-mom what- what are you doing?" I pleaded.

"Fixing this."

"No!" Camilo's voice rang out.

The knife pressed into my skin and I winced from the pain. As it dug deeper my vision grew dark. Then a quick flash of light lit up the whole town.

A/N

So...
Yeah it's been like a month but I swear it was somewhat within reason. So I kinda have a boyfriend now, and I feel guilty writing a fanfic. Don't worry I'm gonna finish this first though, I know how it feels to have a fanfic go discontinued. So yeah that's all.

Also haha major cliffhanger

~That_0nestupidperson