Four In the Morning

(Just so y'all know this chapter is a couple weeks after the last one👍)

"Y/N WAKE UP!"

I shot up with my hands over my ears. My gaze landed on two very familiar figures.

"What the fuck." I exclaimed.

"That's not a nice word Y/N." Camilo smirked.

"Yeah, you should be more considerate of that." Mirabel added.

"Did you idiots break into my house?" I asked.

Camilo shot me an offended look,

"I can't believe you think so low of us." He shook his head.

"Yeah we did." Mirabel admitted.

"Mirabel!"

"It's the truth!"

I frowned at them,

"Shut up! Get out and let me go back to sleep." I started to push them out of my room.

"Oh come on Y/N it's only..." Mirabel looked at the clock on my wall, "four in the morning." she gave me a bright smile as if that would make me okay with this.

"Get out." I groaned stubbornly.

Mirabel opened her mouth to complain but Camilo shut her up with a look.

"Alright we'll leave," he sighed, "Can I get a hug first though?" he smiled hopefully at me.

I raised an eyebrow before giving in to his sweet smile.

When I approached him his smile quickly shifted from sweet to mischievous. In one swift motion he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I let out a mix of a gasp and a small scream.

"Camilo!" I tried to escape his grip but there was no hope, so I resorted to petty insults. "You bitch."

"Ouch, don't make me drop you." Camilo snickered.

"I will literally kill you."

"All bark no bite." Mirabel laughed.

"I'm gonna set you both on fire." I groaned.

"Okay okay, I guess that's enough teasing let's go." Mirabel said.

As they dragged me past the kitchen I saw Ben in the kitchen spacing out while sipping coffee. Please save me.

"Ben! Help me!" I shouted at him grabbing his attention.

"Hey Ben we're just borrowing Y/N for a bit." Mirabel waved to him.

"Ben don't listen to them. They are literally kidnapping me."

"No we're not." Camilo denied my statement.

Ben looked between me and Mirabel, or more looked at Camilo cause you know, he was carrying me that little bitch. Eventually Ben just shrugged and waved goodbye at us.

"Ben!" I exclaimed before losing sight of him as we left the house.

Very small time skip brought to you by Bruno's not seven foot frame

"Alright we're here." Mirabel stated and Camilo finally put me down.

We were just outside the casita. I let myself fall onto my back and just lie there.

"Why did you guys wake me up at four in the morning?" I said letting the bitterness slip into my voice.

"Not a morning person, hm?" Camilo laughed.

"Not when it's four... in the morning."

"Don't you think you're being a little over dramatic about this whole four in the morning thing?"

"Do you want to be a fried chameleon?"

"No-"

"Good."

Our conversation was interrupted by Mirabel,

"So do you wanna know what's happening or not?"

"Obviously." I sighed.

"Alright then, so me and Camilo were talking last night and we had an idea." Mirabel started.

"Oh god, an idea."

Mirabel gave me a look.

"I'm tired what do you expect." I said.

"Okay, so we had an idea." She paused waiting for a sarcastic comment but didn't receive one. "We were thinking, the reason you're here is because you need to figure out your gift right? Well, just sitting around doing nothing isn't going to help. Then we thought we need a more direct approach, Camilo?"

"What if you spend a day with each of us to see how we manage our gifts?" Camilo finished.

"That's... not a bad idea." I reluctantly admitted, "but why did you have to tell me this at four in the morning?"

"Yeah that was his idea." Mirabel pointed to Camilo.

"Way to throw me under the bus." Camilo gasped.

"So pretty boy, tell me what the fuck went through your brain to make you think waking me up at four in the goddamn morning was a good idea." I asked.

"I don't know I just wanted to see you." He grinned sheepishly.

I gave him a blank stare.

"You're lucky that you're adorable bitch."

Happily he sat down next to where I was laying down.

"So why are you on the ground?" He asked.

"Cause you put me here." I responded lazily.

"Why haven't you gotten up?"

"Because I'm too tired to get up, and it's kind of comfortable." He shot me an amused expression.

"Mira, who's the first person I'm gonna spend the day with according to your plan?" I asked.

"I'm not actually sure yet, we talked to Isa last night, but we're probably gonna have to talk to everyone about it first before deciding." Mirabel explained.

My attention was brought back to Camilo when I felt him grab my hand and interlock his fingers with mine. He was staring off into the sky.

"Look at the sky." He said.

The sun was just rising causing a pinkish glow to shine from behind the mountains.

"Pretty." Mirabel said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"You know what I'm changing my excuse for waking you up. This is why I did it." Camilo pointed to the sunrise.

"Mhm cause that's totally how it works."

"Just for me." He said making me roll my eyes.

Yeah,

Just for you.

A/N

Hey an actual update that's strange lmao

~That_0nestupidperson