Names

Y/N's POV

Mirabel and I spent hours combing through each of the letters hoping to find any clue to what was next. Of course the letters dated back weeks ago, so there was nothing we didn't already know.

Most of what we found just confirmed our suspicions about the Torres family.

Once I finished what felt like reading through them 300 times, I gave up.  I let my head fall down onto the desk in my room I was sitting at.

Mirabel looked up from the letter she was reading on my bed.

"Haven't found anything yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Absolutely. NOTHING." I confirmed.

"Well," she exaggerated her voice, "Good thing I found something."

"You did!? Where?"

Mirabel got off my bed and brought one of letters to my desk. She pointed out a certain line in one of them. My mouth dropped.

Three people will be staying with your family due to my inability to come myself. A man named Sebastian, a woman named Lucie, and a boy around your age name Damien. Each of them will assume different names, especially Damien. Please make sure Y/N doesn't see or interact with him until  the plan is secure.

Damien?

Surely it couldn't be that Damien?

"Y/N are you okay?" Mirabel noticed my unresponsive state.

"This is not good." I said under my breath.

"What? Y/N what do you know?"

"This isn't good. Damien. I know him."

"Wait, who is he?"

"Think of the male equivalent of Victoria, and add insanity"

"Oh god..." Mirabel sighed.

"Do you think we should show this to your Abuela?" I considered.

"I don't want to. But we probably should..." she trailed off, "Wait! What are we gonna tell them when they asked how we got these! We didn't exactly ask for them!"

"So you're just realizing we stole these?"

"Y/N come on, it was for the best."

"Look," I sighed, "They're all addressed to Victoria so we can just say they dropped out of her bag or something and before we could return them we saw my parent's address."

Mirabel nodded.

"Let's go then." She said.

Time skip brought to you by me getting lazy and not wanting to think of something.

We entered Casita and immediately went to find Alma.

"Abuela!" Mirabel called out.

Just as she did she ran straight smack into her Abuela.

"Yes Mirabel?" Alma said readjusting after the collision.

"We have something you need to see."

"It's about the vision." I added.

She looked between us, a spark of worry caught in her eyes.

"Show me."

Time skip brought to you by nothing but this time I'm blaming it on it being late and I'm tired.

"So... the Torres family, one of the most 'important' families in our Encanto. Is sheltering the people who attacked Y/N?" Alma questioned.

Mirabel and I nodded.