Rats

(As of when I'm writing this Bruno was the most requested so here it is. For those of you who wanted Dolores she will be next.)

Y/N's POV

"I'm heading out now Ben!" I called out to my uncle.

"Okay bye!" His voice rang out through the house.

As I stepped outside the warm breeze hit my face. It was a little later in the day than I had realized. The usual morning chill had already melted into the bright sun's rays of heat.

Glancing at my watch it read 11:14 AM.

I had around 15 minutes until I needed to go to the Madrigal's house. I figured on my way I could take a quick detour to mine and Isabela's garden.

Walking along the rows of newly planted pots only a few plants had begun to sprout. But there was one in particular that seemed to be growing particularly fast.

Of course I couldn't remember what was in each pot off of the top of my head. So I read the small tag we had attached that had of the name of the plant on it.

Chamomile.

A smile formed on my face as I gazed at the small plants process.

Then a brilliant idea popped into my head, snickering to myself I pulled out a pen from my bag.

I quickly fixed the tag on the plant's pot.

Now it read,

C̶h̶a̶m̶o̶m̶i̶l̶e̶
Camilo

Satisfied with my work I began walking to the Madrigal's again.

If I'm honest I was excited to spend time with Bruno. Especially because he grew up really close with my dad and my uncle. Out of all of the Madrigals I still don't really know him all that well due to his nervous nature. Although I swear sometimes I relate to that man on a spiritual level though.

As I walked into the house, the door was already open for me, a voice came from the corner of the room.

"You're late L/N."

"Nice to see you too Camilo." I rolled my eyes at the boy sitting on the stairs.

With a smug grin he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"May I?" He lifted my chin and brushed his thumb over my lips.

"Hmm maybe I should think about it." I teased making him frown.

"Anytime pretty boy." I finally answered .

Within seconds I felt his soft lips brushing against mine. Pressing deeper into a warm kiss.

"Am I interrupting something." An awkwardly quiet voice spoke.

"Nope." I said pushing Camilo away.

Sorry Milo.

I shot him an apologetic glance.

He seemed to get the message,

"Just my daily routine." He said casually.

"I'll leave." Bruno said quickly.

"Wait- no Bruno!" I held back the laughter in my voice.

Bruno stopped at my voice.

"I guess Ben doesn't have to tell Bruno about that one time." Camilo joked randomly.

"Camilo for fu- um gods sake, shut up." I desperately failed to censor myself.