On A Date?

Camilo POV

It felt like I had been waiting for this day for years. But in reality, it has only been a couple of weeks, but nonetheless I was excited.

Every year the town has a festival on the day of a super moon. It's a huge event, everyone in town participates, it never gets boring. There's always games, dancing, and my personal favorite, free food.

Dolores told me she would die if someone asked her to go with them, because it was romantic or something.

That's where the idea sparked, why don't I ask Y/N to go with me? It's not like it has to be a couple thing. I wouldn't mind if we went as a couple though...

I shook the thought from my head,

'Camilo, you're asking as a friend.' I mentally reminded myself. 'I think...'

As I came back to reality, I realized I had just been sitting on my bed and staring into nothingness. I quickly forced myself to get up and take a shower.

After I had gotten dressed, I stood in front of the mirror trying to fix my hair. But I just couldn't get it right. I groaned in frustration.

"You need help Camilo?" I looked over to see Luisa beside me.

"My hair won't look right." I told her.

"Oh, why don't you just shape shift so it looks right?" Luisa asked.

"I would but that would take a lot of energy to hold the entire day."

"Oh, well I can't help you, but maybe tia Pepa or Isabela can?"

Asking my mom was out of the question, she would badger me about what I was doing. And if I told her what I was doing, she would definitely assume things.

I think she already knows I have a thing for Y/N somehow. She's been forcing people out of the room so we can be alone. It's a little weird. But, she's making an effort, I guess?

Isabela is the best option, she'll ask about what I'm doing but if I say something vague she won't pry.

No one in my family has to know.

Time skip brought to you by Isabela getting excited over cactus' and being adorable

I don't know what happened.

Actually I do.

Everything that could go wrong, just went wrong.

It was all fine while Isabela was helping me with my hair. But then Mirabel walked in, she made me tell her everything.

Or at least everything, as in my plan.

Chaos ensues.

After hearing about my plan Isabela and Mirabel both got really excited. They insisted that I needed to get dressed up.

They ignored my refusals and now I'm in a suit.

A SUIT.