Can we?

(Nooo why does he look so sad and he's still so pretty though. I have to dig through my photos to find ones that I haven't used cause I can't remember which photos I've used.)

Camilo's POV

Y/N and I just kissed.

Holy shit.

I mean we had once before. But that was an accident. This was for real.

Currently she had wrapped her arms around me, her head buried in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so glad I came back here." Y/N whispered.

"Me too." I smiled.

Time skip brought to you by Bruno falling to his "death" because of a rat

After about an hour of hanging out by the lake, we needed to head back to the casita. I didn't want to leave because I knew she would have it go back to her uncle's soon.

As we entered the house we were suddenly bombarded by Mirabel.

"So what did you two do?" Mirabel teased.

"Stuff." I replied trying to hide my flushed face.

"Hmm... Y/N will tell me later."

"I will?" Y/N interjected uncertainly.

"Yup." Mirabel confirmed, then her eyes lit up as if she had an idea. "Y/N! You should stay over tonight!"

"I'd have to ask Ben, and he's not here, is he?" Y/N asked.

"No." Mirabel said dejectedly

"Why don't we just run over to his house real quick?" I suggested quickly, my excitement betraying me.

"I guess we could." Y/N said.

"Let's go now before it's too late." Mirabel said.

We started walking and I lagged behind a bit. Mirabel slowed her pace to match mine.

"Someone's excited." Mirabel whispered to me, with a smug grin on her face.

I quickened my pace and threw up my middle finger at her.

"Camilo!" Mirabel gasped.

"What did he do?" Y/N glanced towards us.

"He flipped me off."

"She deserved it."

"No I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No."

Y/N laughed at our bickering.

Mirabel and I stopped arguing when we reached Ben's house. Mirabel almost knocked on the door, but Y/N stopped her and pulled out a key.

We walked into the house and I immediately spotted her uncle. He was sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hey." He greeted us not looking up from his book. "Do you need something?"