1

November 0 2015. Los Angeles.

(Linn's POV)

"So Tay, this is Linn!' Blake introduced me to Taylor fucking Swift.

'Hi!' Taylor said happily. 'Hi!' I forced out, turning a shade redder, hopefully not noticeable.

'So, Linn. Blake has told me much about you but not how you two met. Which I really want to know but she won't tell me!' Taylor said, eyeing Blake who had turned even redder than me.

The thought of Blake telling Taylor about me scared me, what had she said?

'Well..' I let out a dry laugh. 'So we were in school together and of course she was one of the popular ones and I was totally the opposite and had literally no friends. But then one day she ughm..' I stopped myself and looked at Blake, who was hiding her face in her hands. 'She was in the school bathroom, acting out a scene from like.. Harry Potter. And there were some other girls that came right after me and they saw and ran out and told everyone. And suddenly me and my friends were her only friends and we're literally three years younger but who cares. Oh and she was kicked out of the cheerleading team.' I laughed. 'I- oh.. I- I'm sorry about.. egh.. the- the cheerleading thing and the girls who told everyone but... Harry Potter? I mean- I love Harry Potter (especially the marauders) but I just want to know what scene.. And how old were you?' Taylor struggled to hold in her laughter. 'Egm.. I was sixteen... And It was Wolfstars first scene.. Eghm...' Blake said through her hands. Taylor burst out laughing.

We continued talking for a while, sitting in Blake's living room. Suddenly Ryan came in with little James. 'Blake. Please. I can't anymore..' Ryan cried. 'Oh gosh..' Blake muttered worriedly under her breath as she stood up and started walking over to husband. 'Hi Ryan!' me and Taylor said at the same time. 'Hi..' said, sounding as depressed as ever. 'Gosh you sound like Ross from friends when you say "hi" like that!' I laughed. 'You watch friends?' Taylor was quick to say. 'Girls.. give him some slack. He's been awake for like three days in a row. So has I.' Blake laughed as she took her daughter. 'Oh my god go sleep Ryan! And YES I love friends!' I said as I turned to Taylor. 'Me too! Who's your favorite character?' Taylor asked, her eyes lightening up. 'Oh Ryan, honey go to sleep! I'll take James. Girls?'

Mine and Taylors heads snapped towards Blake and Ryan. 'You'll be okay if I go give James some food right?' Both me and Taylor nodded before looking back at each other to talk about friends. Blake laughed for herself at us before telling Ryan to go to sleep and walked into the kitchen to give James some food.

Taylor and I continued talking and clicked really fast. When Blake came back we had talked about f.r.i.e.n.d.s, our plans for christmas and new years. 'Yeah, I don't have any plans for new years. You?' I had asked Taylor. 'Well, I'm thinking of throwing this party at new year. Maybe you wanna come if you don't get any other plans!' Taylor had suggested and I was very fast to say I want to come.

'You guys miss me?' Blake joked as she came in with her tired daughter in her arms. 'She's finally tired!' she said and put her daughter down in her crib.

'I'm thinking of having a new years party, wanna come?' Taylor asked Blake. Blake glanced at me. 'Oh no don't worry, she's already invited me.' I laughed, getting that Blake felt guilty to be invited beside me and me not getting an invitation. 'Oh okay' she laughed. 'Yes, i'd very much like to come. And I'm sure Ryan is too!' 'Yeah, you will be allowed to take James with you but warning, there is gonna be alcohol!' Taylor chuckled. Both me and Blake laughed slightly. 'Yeah, i think we'll leave James with her grandparents.'

***

'Blake, you look really tired. Maybe I should go home..' Taylor said. 'No no no! Stay!' Blake insisted. 'Blake.. You haven't slept in days!' I said. 'I'll get going. Felix!' she shouted after her bodyguard. 'No no please stay!' Blake said. 'Blake, I'll take James and you'll go to sleep!' I now insisted. 'Are you sure?' she asked. 'Yes!' me and Taylor said in unison. 'Now go to sleep!' Taylor said and pushed her lightly towards her and Ryan's bedroom. 'But, I'll at least follow you to the door!' Blake said. 'No. Go to bed!' Taylor insisted. Blake rolled her almost closed eyes and turned around to go to the bedroom. 'You know where everything is? Her bottles? Her crib? Diapers?' Blake asked me. 'I know everything. And James' literally laying in her crib right here.' I said and pointed at the crib only a foot away from me. 'I've been here for days Blake. I know this house!' I continued, it was true. I lived in New York. I was only here on vacation and to see Blake again.

Blake walked into her bedroom and almost just as soon as the door closed we could hear snores. Me and Taylor looked at each other for a while before James started crying. I quickly took her up and started hugging her and caressing her hair. 'Do you want me to get going or stay?' Taylor asked. 'I mean, if you want to go you can. I get that it's not that fun hanging around here since I have to take care of James and Ryan and Blake is sleeping.' I chuckled. 'I think I'll stay. At least for a while,' she said. I looked up with a shocked face at her. 'Don't look at me like that!' she laughed. 'I mean, I haven't known you that long but you seem like a nice person!' I blushed. Taylor fucking Swift called me a nice person. 'And I kinda stalked your instagram in the car on my way here. I mean, your songs are amazing! I especially like Maniac! Oh and Serotonin!' she said, happily. My face went red. 'Thank you,' I mumbled, under my breath.

I had written some songs myself and i had published them but i only had a few listeners a month but to know Taylor fucking Swift liked them.. It just felt unbelievable. 'No but really, your voice is so pretty!' she said. I didn't know if my face could go redder. 'Dude, you're a Grammy winner!' I laughed. 'And, that just proves I know good music when I hear it!' She laughed with me. 'Oh please..' I chuckled.

I gave James a bottle and she fell asleep soon after. Taylor and I were just sitting on the couch talking. 'So, you're staying here with Blake right?' Taylor asked. 'Yeah, i'm only here for a while. I live mostly in New york. I'm roommates with one of my best friends. His name is Theodore. But yeah, I left in New York with my cat. I miss them both. By the way, Theodore is your like #1 fan' I laughed softly.'You have a cat?' Taylor spit out. I nodded, with a grin on my lips. 'Yes Taylor. I have a cat. And I know you love cats. Her name is Genya Safin, it's a character from a book I love. Anyways, I know you also named your cats after fictional characters. How are they? Meredith, Oliva?' I asked. 'They're good thanks. What book is it?' Taylor asked. 'Oh it's a fantasy book called Shadow and Bone. Genya's this girl who works for the royals and takes care of the main character when she comes to the little palace. Yeah, a lot of stuff happens in that series but I'm not gonna spoil anything.' I laughed. 'Nice, she seems like a cool character!' Taylor laughed.

'So how long do you plan on staying here?' she asked. 'Before you go back to New York, I mean,' she added. 'Well, not for so long. But I'm gonna come back for New Years! No way I'm missing your party!' Taylor laughed softly. 'Well, when you're coming back you could always take that Theodore with you. He seems like a cool dude.' Taylor laughed. 'The only thing I told you about him is that they're your #1 fan.' I laughed. 'Exactly, cool dude.' Taylor joked. I burst out laughing, almost waking James up. 'If I told him you called them that he would simply pass out.. Not necessarily because of what you said but because of who said it,' I laughed. She chuckled and checked her watch. 'I'm so sorry! I got to go! I have an interview I have to get to! Felix!' she apologized. 'No don't apologize!' I stood up after her. Her bodyguard, Felix, entered the room. 'Felix we gotta get going!' she said. 'Tree has probably blown up my phone..' she laughed and grabbed her phone from the table. 'Yup she did.'

Taylor gave me her number before she left. 'Don't forget to invite Theodore!' Taylor said before they left.