67

I walked into the house, two starbucks cups in my hand. 'I'm home!' I shouted. 'Hey!' she said as she walked into the hall. 'Here! You're usual!' I said and handed her her coffee. 'Thank you darling! I love you!' she said and pecked my lips before taking a sip off the coffee. 'I love you too honey. I'm tired though...' 'I get that, how did it go?' she asked. 'It went well! It was really fun too. I think this song will be great! I think you'll like it!' I beamed. 'I'm happy you had fun. But to be honest, I'm really glad you're home. I've missed you!' she whispered, putting her forehead against mine. 'I've missed you too, honey!' I smiled. 'Oh my god!' I exclaimed and pulled away, grabbing my phone. 'What?' she asked. 'I came up with another line! I gotta text Harry!' I said and went into messages.

Me: DUDE. i came up with a new line.

Harry: What is it?

Me: "two hearts in one home"

Me: i know it's small but i like it!

Harry: It's great! I'll write it down!

Me: H, you gotta write those lines somewhere else then that paper-

Harry: I know, but- but- NAH.

Me: oh my..

Harry: I like the paper.

Me: *face slap*

Harry: Don't slap yourself!

Me: fuck u

Harry: HEY what did I do?!?!?!?

Me: *sigh*

Harry: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Me: *face slap & sigh*

Harry: *dead silence*

***

'Honey..' I yawned. 'Hm?' she asked as she buttoned up the pajama shirt she had just put on. 'C'mere..' I groaned and held out my arms. She laid down beside me in bed and laid her hand on my cheek. 'Good night baby..' she said and kissed my lips before wrapping her arms around me and closing her eyes.

***

(Taylor's POV)

Dear Diary, it's 2AM. I'm laying in bed. Linn's downstairs. I can hear her play guitar. I think she got an idea for the song with Harry. Gosh I love her. I think she's the one. Like, the one. I would die for her. But that's a secret from the public. But I would. There's no question in that. And gosh, I'm so proud of her. She won a Grammy. And tomorrow we'll go to the BRITS. She's nominated in two different categories; British album of the year and British single of the year, for "are you with me?". I don't think I can be prouder. I really want to tell people about her. I want to be able to hold her hand or kiss her in public. But I can't. Not until my reputation is better. That's what my new album's gonna be named by the way. Reputation. I came up with this rhyme. "There will be no explanation, there will only be reputation." I really like it. Maybe when the album is out people will stop hating me so much. A few years ago I would have a breakdown if this had happened. If the whole world had gone against me. But now I.. I'm happier than I've ever been. I have Linn. Mom is here. Dad is here. Austin is here. I have Selena, Gigi, Abigail, Ed.. The list goes on. I really love them all. I don't care what other people think about me. I have them. And the most important thing is that Linn is here with me. And mom. Everything will get better soon. It has too. Oh and did I tell you Linn's mom wants us to visit her in Sweden? I really wanna do it! I wanna meet her mom and see where she comes from you know.

February 21, 2017.

I put my diary down and laid back down to try to get some sleep. I closed my eyes and focused on the sound of the guitar from downstairs. Soon I was asleep and not long after Linn came back into the room and kissed my forehead before laying down beside me and drifting away to sleep.

***

(Linn's POV)

The following morning I tried to not wake Taylor up when I got out of bed and into the cold shower, trying to wake myself up. A few minutes later the door opened slightly. 'Baby..' Taylor mumbled groggily. 'Yea?' I asked. 'I need to pee, can I come in?' she asked. 'Of course darling!' I laughed as the door opened up and she walked in.

'Are you taking a cold shower?' she asked as she glanced at the temperature as she washed her hands.. 'Yea. It's not what you think though! I'm just trying to wake myself up!' I held up my hands in defense. 'I know what can wake you up..' she had a large smirk on her face as she dragged her shirt over her head and a few seconds later entered the shower, pinning me against the wall.

***

Later that day me and Harry were back in the studio. 'I came up with another line earlier!' Harry said as he entered the studio. 'Nice, what is it?' I asked. 'It's hard when he argue, we're both stubborn I know, but oh.. And then the chorus starts!' he said. 'And what's the chorus?' I laughed. 'Well, that's what we gotta write today! Anyway, d'you like it?' he asked. 'Of course! It was really good! But we still have to write the chorus and we don't even have the name of the song!' I laughed. 'That's true but we have what we have you know!' he said and flopped down on the couch beside me. 'So, d'you have anything?' he asked. 'Well, I've had these two lines on my head since like yesterday night and it's "Wherever I go, you bring me home" and "When I run out of road, you bring me home" and I know they're kinda similar so i guess maybe one of them or none,' I shrugged. 'No, I really like them! I'd like to get both in!' Harry said.

***

Later that day we'd come up with two new lines "We're running through the garden, where nothing bothered us" and "I always think about you and how we don't speak enough".

'So, what's the title?' Harry asked. 'Well, let's start easy! What's the first word you think of when you think about it?' I asked. 'For some reason like.. Sweet..?' he said. 'Okay, sweet. What sounds good before or after that, that you know, matches the song?' I asked. 'Well, the song is literally about two people-' 'Two creatures.' I interrupted him. 'What?' 'Two creatures!' I repeated. 'Sweet creature!' I stood up in excitement. 'Sweet Creature? That's a really good name!' he said. 'I know!' I squealed.

***

'We're done?' I asked. 'We're done!' Harry grinned. 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'We have all the lyrics and everything! All we need to do now is record!' 'Oh my god!' I squealed and embraced him in a hug. 'This was so fun H! I really love this song!' I laughed. 'Thank you Linn for making this song with me! I really love it too!' he laughed. 'Oh my god, I have to tell Taylor!' I smiled as I ran for my phone.

Me: TAY TAY TAY

tay <3: Is everything okay?

Me: FUCK NO

Me: WE JUST FINISHED THE SONG!

tay <3: NO WAY-

tay <3: ARE YOU FR?!?!?!?

Me: OFC I AM!

tay <3: CONGRATS BABE!

Me: THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU! AND I LOVE THE SONG!

tay <3: NAWWW I LOVE YOU TOO HONEY!

Me: <33333333333333

tay <3: <333333333

'So, H, you know I'm going to the BRITS tomorrow right?' I asked. 'Yeah! Congrats by the way. I'm sure you're gonna win something!' he said. 'Thanks, but don't you think the BRITS is a really good way of telling people we're collabing? Like I don't have to talk about it just, you know. Mention collaborating with you..?' I said. 'Yeah, of course! If you want to!' he said. 'Then imma do it!' I said, not bothering saying the words correctly. 'When are you flying there and when are you coming home?' he asked. 'We're leaving tomorrow morning and we'll be back in a couple of days. We're not really sure when but not for so long!' 'Nice!'