50

'Three! Two! One!' we screamed as the album was released. Everyone was there; Theo, Dria, Marls, Enzo, Izaak, Olivia, Mila, Gigi, Selena, Blake, Ryan, Oliver, Noah, Ed, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, even Zemira was there. But no Taylor.

'Why isn't Taylor here?' Blake asked. 'She sadly couldn't make it!' I lied. 'Oh okay' she said, not even thinking about Taylor being in total hiding and had no plans at all.

'Can we listen to the songs now?' Mila yelled. 'SHUT UP!' Miss Aldern yelled. 'NO HAG!' Theo yelled. 'MISTER DAVIS!' she yelled. 'WHAT DO YOU WANT MISS ALDERN?' I yelled. 'HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU UP THERE?' she asked. 'WE'RE NINE PEOPLE MISS ALDERN!' Ciandra yelled. 'IS TAYLOR THERE?' she asked. 'NO SHE'S NOT MISS ALDERN!' I yelled back, swallowing the lump in my throat at the mention of Taylor. I felt Ciandra looking at me, probably checking if i'm fine, but I ignored her gaze. 'Okay let's listen!' I said and pressed play.

***

'No but for real Linn! Who are these songs about?' Gigi asked. 'Did you have a secret relationship behind our backs?' Selena asked. 'Oh my god stop!' I laughed. 'You are crazy'.

'Wait you're leaving for a tour in a couple weeks?' Harry asked suddenly. 'Yes I indeed am! It feels so weird! My first tour! And it's not just here in the states it's in Europe as well!' I laughed. 'Where are you going?' Louis asked. 'Well I'm starting off in two weeks where I was born in Sweden. Then we're going to Finland, Norway, Italy, France and London then we go back to the states to Los Angeles, North Dakota, Indiana, Virginia and then finish off here in New York at Christmas eve!' 'My little sister's going on tour! Gosh, it feels weird saying that!' Mila laughed. 'Wait Harry did you only just find out now?' Oliver asked. 'Yeah!' Harry laughed. 'The tickets have been out for almost two weeks!' Noah laughed.

***

'Wait Linn, when you're having your show in Sweden are you staying with mom?' Mila asked. 'Of course I am! I haven't seen her in ages!' I laughed. 'I miss her..' Mila said. 'Me too,' I laughed.

***

I was sitting in this room filled with people I loved. But it still felt empty when Taylor wasn't there.

***

November 26 2016.

'Bye guys!' I hugged them all once again before I walked out of the apartment. 'Bye Linn! Hug mom from me!' Mila shouted. 'Yeah yeah I will. See you in almost a month!' I laughed as I closed and locked the door.

***

About twelve hours later I entered my mom's apartment. 'Mom!' I said as I embraced her. 'Linn! Jag har saknat dig! Jag är så stolt över dig! För allt!' she said as she hugged me back. 'Tack mamma. Mila hälsar!' I said as we walked into her living room. [Linn! I've missed you! I'm so proud of you! For everything!] [Thank you mom. Mila says hi!']

***

I walked into my room which I hadn't been in since I was sixteen, ten years ago. I looked around and saw the posters of my old celebrity crushes. I of course had told my mother they were just my favorite, since they were girls I couldn't tell her they were crushes.

Suddenly my thoughts flew to Taylor and my stomach dropped just thinking about her. Is she better yet? Does she miss me? Why haven't I heard from her?  I decided to check her instagram but when i pressed her profile all her posts were gone.