42

The following morning I woke up by hearing the piano downstairs play. I turned around and Taylor was gone. I recognized the sound from what she had recorded the two nights before. I soundlessly walked out of Taylor's room and down the stairs. 'Oh you're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face.' she sang, struggling to try and find good lyrics. 'I like it.' I said. She jumped slightly and turned around, facing me. 'Well you better since it's about you!' she laughed and stood up. 'Naww!' I said and hugged her. 'Now go away so I can continue on this!' she laughed. 'As you say!' I said, held up my hands and left the room.

***

When I walked back to Taylors room my head started coming up with a melody. I laid down in bed but the sound kept going on repeat in my mind and it actually sounded good. I grabbed a guitar that stood in the corner of the room and started strumming between some chords. I looked up into the mirror and reviewed myself. I felt this lump in my stomach as I looked over myself closely. My phone lit up with an Instagram notification. I saw my wallpaper, Taylor. And suddenly a lyric came to my mind. Do you ever see someone and think god must hate me? 'Cause he spent so much time on them and for me he got lazy. I mumbled the lyrics to the melody I was playing.

I continued playing, also coming up with new lyrics like If Jesus died for all our sins, he left one behind, the body I'm in and I don't know what I believe but it's easier to think he made a mistake with me.

I was too focused on the guitar and came up with lyrics that I didn't realize when the piano stopped playing and Taylor walked up the stairs and stopped in the door to her bedroom. 'Do you ever see someone and think god must hate me? 'Cause he spent so much time on them and for me he got lazy. Got... mental illness... ehm.. body dysmorphia.. bla.. bla.. bla.. bla. bla. their only flaw seems to be that they have none at all. Do you ever see someone and think wow god must hate me.' I mumbled out the unfinished lyrics of the first verse.

When I stopped playing Taylor started applauding behind me. I jumped and turned around. 'Oh god Tay..' I chuckled. 'You're amazing!' she said as she walked in. 'Thank you..' I blushed and bit my lip, trying to hinder the large grin that wanted to enter my face.

***

'Do you want breakfast?' Tay asked.

We went down stairs and into the kitchen. 'What do you want?' she asked. 'I don't know actually!' I laughed. She hugged me from behind and wrapped her arms around me. She rested her head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck. 'Tay..' I mumbled. 'I'm so happy..' she whispered between kisses. 'And I'm also happy I can be with you, at least here, without hiding..' she whispered as I slowly turned around. We shared a long kiss before we just hugged. 'I wish I could do this everywhere..' she mumbled and snuggled her face into my neck. 'Me too baby..' 'We should just tell everyone..' She gave my neck another kiss. 'Tay..' I chuckled. 'We haven't even told Tree or Oliver..' I said, pressing her even closer to me and pressing my face onto her shoulder.

Suddenly she pulled away and ran up the stairs. 'Taylor!' I laughed and ran after her. As I ran after her into the bedroom she threw herself over the bed to the bedside table where her phone was. 'What are you doing?' I laughed. 'I'm telling Tree!' she said as she did something on ther phone and held it up to her ear. 'Oh my god for real?' I laughed. 'Are you okay with it?' she asked. 'Of course!' I laughed. 'Hey Tree! Can you talk FaceTime?' Taylor asked. Tree said something and Taylor took down her phone.

I could hear Tree ask why Taylor wanted to talk FaceTime and suddenly Taylor crawled over the bed and showing Tree, kissed me. Tree's mouth was wide open. 'Taylor!' I giggled and pushed her off me. 'Hey Tree..' I giggled. Tree didn't say anything for a long while. 'Have you two something to tell me?' she asked. Taylor burst out with laughter and put her phone down against the blanket to prevent it from falling. 'Babe..' she mumbled and showed me to sit down on her lap. I crawled over to her and sat down on her lap, hugging her. 'Me and Linn are together.' Taylor said. 'For how long? Does anyone know? Does Oliver know?' Tree asked. 'We've been together since Febuary twentysecond so tomorrow it's a month!' Taylor said. 'And no one except Ciandra knows!' she added. 'Why have you only told her only?' Tree asked. 'Well she kinda hear us call each other darling and babe..' Taylor blushed. 'And Oliver doesn't know!' I added as well. 'You guys should tell Oliver.' she said. 'I know...' I groaned.

***

When we hung up with Tree I grabbed my phone and pressed on Olivers number. A few signals went before he answered. 'Hello.' 'I'm gay as you know but I'm also dating Taylor Swift.' I said and hung up. 

A/N: I just watched the brits and like.. How could Tay or Måneskin not win in their categories.. I'm disappointed y'all.