30

'Hey, wanna go live on Instagram?' I asked. 'Sure!' Taylor answered. We really were bored.

***

The whole comment section wanted us to sing. 'What do you say Tay, they all want us to sing..' I said as I grabbed my guitar. 'Well, what to sing?' Taylor asked and started reading the comments. 'Most of the comments say Heather!' she laughed. 'Well, sure!' I said as I started playing the first chord of Heather. I could feel Taylor's eyes on me the entire song, but I had my eyes closed.

When I had sung it we decided to play one of Taylor's songs, Speak Now. I joined her in the chorus but I let her sing the rest.

***

We were reading the comments and I saw a comment by Theo.

theo.davis13 What's your favorite song by each other?

'Theo why are you commenting on a question, you're literally down the street and we're in the apartment you live in!' Taylor laughed. 'Well, what's your answer?' I asked and turned to her. 'My favorite song of yours? Probably "i wanna be your girlfriend" or "the night we met" but if you mean one of your old songs it's probably "serotonin"!' she answered. 'And your favorite of mine?' Taylor asked. 'Oh I love all of your songs but I love "Safe and Sound" but i mean, that's from the hunger games but like, your own real songs maybe... I mean I love Speak Now, the whole album just slaps, debut is amazing, and my favorite from fearless is "The Best Day"! Dude I really can't choose! AHHH!' I yelled as I threw myself backwards on the couch.

'SHUT UP LINN!' Miss Aldern yelled. 'NO YOU OLD LADY!' I yelled back in frustration. 'Linn! Poor Miss Aldern!' Taylor hissed. 'I'M SORRY MISS ALDERN! LINN'S IN A BAD MOOD!' Taylor yelled. 'WHO'S TALKING?' Miss Aldern asked. 'TAYLOR!' 'OH HI TAYLOR DEAR, IT'S OKAY IF YOU'RE THERE!' I rolled my eyes. 'Why does she love you so much?' I muttered. 'Maybe because I don't call her old lady!' Taylor laughed, staring right into my eyes. 'Well you haven't lived with her under you for multiple years!' I laughed. 'Exactly!'

***

edsheeran PLAY A DUET ON THE NIGHT WE MET!!

I turned to Taylor as she read the comment. 'Sure Ed!' she said and turned to me. I nodded and started playing.

'Ohh..' I started and turned to Taylor. 'Ohh..' she repeated. I did it again and so did the. Her voice was truly beautiful. 'I am not the only traveler. Who has not repaid his debt.' I started singing. She joined me through the second verse and chorus. I stayed quiet during the third verse but joined her in the chorus and then the song was over. I realized my face was stuck in a cheek-aching grin. I smiled at Taylor and turned away, wiped the grin off my face and turned back to the camera.