31

Contains Friends season 5 spoilers in the first paragraph.

Taylor and I were chilling on the couch watching Friends, my head was resting on her shoulder and her arm over my shoulder. 'I Ross, take thee Rachel!' I heard from the TV. 'Agh!' I said and threw myself onto Taylor's chest, hiding my face. She started stroking my hair. 'IT'S SO CRINGE!' I squealed. Taylor just laughed at me. 'I don't like Ross!' 'I know!' Taylor laughed.

Both me and Taylor fell asleep there.

***

(Theo's POV)

I walked into the apartment to see Taylor and Linn cuddling on the couch.

Theodore Davis made a groupchat with Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, Blake Lively, Ciandra Hart & Marlene Laurier.

Me: Something's up with Linn and Tay.

Me: I mean, first thing this morning. Did someone here except Ed see their live stream on Instagram before? They're literally looking at each other like they're each other's gods and now I found them cuddled up on the couch with popcorn watching friends. THEY'RE BOTH ASLEEP ON MY COUCH, LINN LAYING ON TAY'S CHEST AND TAY IS LIKE HOLDING HER AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!!!

Gigi: They have kissed or something. They must have.

Dria: #Taylinn

Marls: Agreed Gigi.

Ed: Dude, I saw that live stream, they're not just friends. THE WAY TAY LOOKED AT LINN WHEN LINN PLAYED HEATHER- 

Harry: They're like me and Louis :PPP

Selena: wait.. wait WHAT?

Marls: EYYY LARRY STYLINSON!!!!!!!!

Dria: Harry I love you even more now.

Me: DRIA IMMA SNITCH TO ENZO!

Dria: DON'T YOU DARE!

Harry: 😏😏😏

Me: ANYWAYS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH TAY AND LINN????? THEY'RE IN MY APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gigi: Go to sleep and pretend like nothing have happened, i'll talk to Tay :P

Me: Okay thanks Gi! :P

(Linn's POV)

I woke up before Taylor and I didn't want to wake her so I started looking at my phone. I went into youtube and went through my recommendations when i saw a young Taylor in a garage with T-Pain. I chuckled at the sight when I pressed the video. 'Oh my god!' I laughed. Then Taylor's phone got a notification and she woke up. As she grabbed her phone she glanced at my phone. 'Oh my god why are you watching that? Turn it off!' she laughed. 'No!' I laughed and continued watching. She declined the call and jumped over me. 'Turn it off!' she laughed. 'No!' I laughed. She was basically lying on top of me, our faces inches away. We stared into each other's eyes before we leaned in and kissed.