60

'How are we gonna do it?' Taylor asked. 'I think we should just act like we usually do without them here until they understand!' I giggled as Harry knocked on the door, being the first one there. 'Okay..' Taylor laughed as she made her way to the door.

***

'Hey guys!' Blake said as she and Ryan walked into the room with Taylor, who had let them in, walking right after them. 'Hey! I missed you guys!' I said and walked over to hug them both.

***

I sat down on the couch and both Blake and Ryan found a place to sit as well. Now the only one who was standing was Taylor. 'Come here darling!' I said and dragged her down to sit down on my lap like we usually sat. Gigi stared at us with her mouth wide open. 'Taylinn!' Harry exclaimed. I just chuckled.

'Are you sure we're just gonna act like they know?' Taylor whispered in my ear. 'Hell yeah this is fun!' I whispered back.

***

'Are y'all hungry?' I asked about two hours later after catching up with everyone. 'A little!' 'Yeah!' 'Kinda!' I got from all around the room. 'Well, I'm starving. Taylor..?' I said and gave her puppy eyes. 'Fine, I'll cook something..' she chuckled as she started to stand up. 'Wait!' I said and grabbed her wrist. She never left the room without kissing me, and she sure as hell wouldn't skip it just because the others were there. 'You sure?' she mouthed. 'They'll know.' I nodded and she leaned towards me and kissed me. There were multiple gasps and Gigi screamed, jumping up from the couch. 'YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!' she yelled. 'OH MY GOD!' Selena yelled, following Gigi up from the couch. 'TAYLINN IS REAL?' Louis also yelled, following Gigi and Selena.

I turned to Taylor and we both burst out laughing. 'I told you this was the funniest way to tell them!' I tried to regain my breath. 'And you were right!' Taylor also laughed. 'I love you!' I laughed against her chest. 'I love you too darling!' she said and kissed my hair. 'YOU LOVE EACH OTHER?' Blake yelled as she also stood up with the others. 'Why wouldn't I love this motherfucker?' I asked after I finally stopped laughing.

'Wait, Niall, Ed we're the only ones sitting down right now except Taylor and Linn!' 'No longer, only you and Ed!' Niall laughed as he flew out of the chair he was sitting on.

'Ed, Ryan, how the fuck do you guys not have an reaction to this?' Gigi asked, her mouth still wide open in shock. 'Did y'all see their kiss at the New Years party?' Ed asked. 'They couldn't pull apart! I saw it coming!' he laughed. 'Linn, Ed saw it coming!' Taylor laughed. 'How the fuck did you do that Ed? I didn't even! I mean, I knew Taylor was smoking hot and an amazing kisser but still!' I laughed. 'Linn!' Taylor shrieked and slapped my arm playfully. 'I love you babe..' I laughed. She just rolled my eyes with a smile on her lips.

***

'Wait, when did you guys get together?' Selena asked. 'First or second time?' I asked. 'You guys broke up?' Harry asked. 'Wait was a song on "Crazy" about Taylor?' Gigi asked. I cleared my throat before starting to list up songs. 'where's my love?, happiest year, lights are on, you broke me first, falling apart and not from "Crazy" but also are you with me?' 'WAIT YOU BROKE ME FIRST WAS ABOUT TAYLOR?' Gigi yelled. 'I told you you wouldn't beat her up!' I laughed. 'Shit you hurt her Tay..' Ed chuckled. 'I've forgiven her!' I said before Taylor could react and kissed her lovingly.

***

A couple hours later everyone had left except Gigi, Selena and Harry. 'I wanna meet Theo!' Harry complained. 'Well stay here for the night and we'll go back to New York tomorrow! Come with us!' Taylor suggested. 'Yeah sure!' Harry said. 'I still can't fucking believe Taylinn is real!' Gigi yawned. 'Me neither!' Selena laughed as she took a sip of her drink.

***

The next day.

'Linn!' Taylor shouted from the door with Harry beside her. 'I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!' I laughed as I ran into the hall. 'How are you always late to stuff?' Taylor chuckled as she kissed my temple and we walked out. 'You two are disgustingly in love!' Harry chuckled as we entered the backseat of Taylor's car.

***

'Theo!' I shouted as I opened the door to his apartment. 'Hey Linn!' he shouted from the kitchen. 'We have someone with us!' Taylor said. 'Wait what?' he asked as he popped his head into the hall. 'Harry?' he exclaimed, a smile entering his face. 'Nice to see you man!' he smiled.