64

February 12 2017. The Grammys.

'Darling, where's my lipstick?' Taylor shouted from the bathroom. 'I think it's in the drawer!' I shouted. 'Thank you! I love you!' 'I love you too idiot!'

***

'Are you nervous babe?' Taylor asked in the car. 'Of course.. Ugh, what am I gonna do if I win? I can't kiss you! To be honest, it's just easier if I lose!' I exclaimed. 'Darling..' Taylor chuckled. 'If you win, just hug me and I'll kiss you afterwards in private!' she continued as we pulled up to the Grammys.

***

'Hi Linn!' the interviewer said. 'Hello!' I beamed. 'How are you tonight?' she asked. 'I am very good thank you! How are you?' 'I'm good, thank you! You look stunning tonight!' she said. 'Ah thank you! You too!' 'This is your first Grammy, are you excited?' she asked. 'Of course I am! I am already having an amazing time and I know even if I don't win I will have the time of my life!' 'Yes and are you here alone tonight or with someone special?' she asked. 'Well, I'm here with my best friend, Taylor Swift!' I said. 'Oh, Taylor Swift!' she said with a shocked face. 'Yeah, she's standing over there!' I said and pointed at Taylor further away from the room. She and Ed were talking. 'So you're up for best new artist, how does that feel?' she asked. 'Oh, it feels great! I am really happy I'm here and I know I've never would have been if it wasn't for especially my fans but also for Taylor, Gigi, Selena, Harry and everyone that posted about me on Instagram. If they hadn't I'd never have been here and I'm really grateful for everyone! Really!' I said. 'And you know Kanye West is here and up for eight grammys and you're here with Taylor Swift. How has he impacted your life since you're friends with Taylor?' she asked. I hesitated before saying: 'Obviously I'm not a fan off his and I think he has done some pretty fucked up things. Some include Taylor who I love with all my heart and if I see him tonight I will have some things to say to him.'

***

'Welcome Ed Sheeran singing Shape of You!' James said and me and Taylor started screaming when our friend started singing.

***

'And the nominees for best new artist are.. Linn Grace! Kelsea Ballerini! The Chainsmokers! Maren Morris! And Anderson .Paak!' Jennifer Lopez said in the speakers. Taylor grabbed my hand, squeezing it tight. Our eyes met and I closed my eyes and held them closed before opening them, imitating how cats say "i love you". A smile entered her face and she did the same. 'And the "Best New Artist" is... Linn Grace!' Jennifer Lopez yelled in the microphone. My heart stopped. I flew over Taylor in a hug. We were both crying. 'Congrats baby..' Taylor mumbled against my hair when I hugged her.

I walked up on stage and Jennifer fucking Lopez handed me a Grammy. 'Oh my god!' I exclaimed in the microphone. 'Thank you all so much! I- I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am! Especially to my fans and my friends that have helped me to where I am. Taylor,' I pointed at Taylor in the crowd. 'Selena, Gigi. If it wasn't for them no one would have ever heard my music.' I scanned the crowd with my eyes and found the one and only. Kanye West. I couldn't help myself. 'I see someone in the crowd. Who i have a message for so... Kanye West.' I took a brief pause. 'Fuck you.' I said, grabbed the grammy and walked off the stage. Some people were applauding. Some people's mouths were hanging open. Some people were quiet. Some people were mumbling to the people next to them. Some people were even cheering but for some reason no one was booing or saying anything bad.

I got back to the table and Taylor devoured me in a hug. 'I love you and I'm so proud of you!' she whispered. 'Thank you. I love you too Tay..' I sobbed. 'I'm so fucking proud of you!' she said. I let out a laugh.

***

'I won a fucking Grammy..' I whispered in the car on the way back to Taylor's L.A house. 'Yes you did and I'm so fucking proud of you!' Taylor beamed. 'I said fuck you to Kanye West in the speakers at the Grammys..' I started to laugh slightly. 'Yes you did..' 'Oh my god, Oliver's gonna kill me!' 'Yes he will..' 'I haven't touched my phone since we got there.' I said. 'Why wasnt Oliver there by the way?' Taylor asked. 'He's stuck in New York..' I laughed. 'He's gonna murder you!' Taylor chuckled. 'He will!' I couldn't help but laugh.

I grabbed my phone and as soon as I opened it it blew up. About twenty messages from Oliver. About a hundred from Theo. Even mom, who never watched any gala or anything like it had texted.

Oliver: Good luck now Linn. Don't do anything stupid.

Oliver: OMG YOU WON1 CON-FUCKING-GRATLATIONS.

Oliver: LINN WTF

Oliver: YOU JUST CUSSED OUT KANYE WEST ON WORLDWIDE LIVE TELEVISION.

Oliver: YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS.

Oliver: No one's booing you tho..

Oliver: Some people are cheering.

Oliver: Oh my god people on Twitter are starting to love you for this.

Oliver: YOU FUCKING WON A GRAMMY-

Oliver: DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE STUPID NOW THANKS.

Me: oliver. i won a grammy.

***

Theo: HOLY FUCK YOU WON A GRAMMY!!!

Theo: THAT'S MY BESTIE!

Theo: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BITCH.

Theo: AHHHHHH

Theo: ME, HARRY, MILA, MARLENE, CIANDRA AND ENZO ARE CRYING HERE, IZAK IS ON HIS PHONE.

Theo: HE'S A LITTLE BITCH.

Theo: THE FACT YOU JUST SAID FUCK YOU TO KANYE WEST AT THE GRAMMYS BESTIE-

Theo: I MEAN, HE DESERVES IS BUT ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?!

Theo: OLIVER'S GONNA KILL YOU LMAO

Theo: I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE IN L.A RIGHT NOW.

Theo: WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?!

Theo: LINN?

Theo: I BET YOU AND TAYLOR ARE GONNA GO TO SOME FANCY AFTER PARTY AFTERWARDS.

Theo: OH MY GOD YOU'RE ON TV AGAIN.

Theo: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BESTIE!

Theo: DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GONNA MAKE OUT WITH TAYLOR AT ANY MOMENT-

Theo: HOLY FUCK, TAYLINN SHIPPERS ARE GOING WILD ON TWITTER-

Theo: AHH CALL ME AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

***

Mom: Grattis gumman du van en Grammy! Du vet att jag inte har så bra koll på alla galor och sånt men jag är så himla stolt över dig! Jag älskar dig! Grattis!

Me: Tack mamma, jag älskar dig med!

***

And the texts went on and on.